- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Percy Harvin Is Injured Again — What’s The Fantasy Fallout?
Oh, Percy Harvin is injured? You don’t say. What are the finer details of Harvin’s injury, and what does it mean for his fantasy outlook? Mark “Dr. Roto” Bloom provides comprehensive insights on Harvin’s latest health problem.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 am., Monday nights from 8 to 11 p.m. ET, Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET and Sundays from 7 to 10 a.m. ET.
Photo via Getty
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce