- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
RotoExperts On the Radio: Week 3 Injury Spin, Takeaways And Waiver Wire Power Rankings
Pat Mayo (@ThePME) chats with Gregg Sussman (@GreggSussman) about Sunday’s NFL action, including Gregg’s pitiful Giants, Pat’s struggling Bills, the top waiver wire pickups power ranked by position, all the weekend’s injuries & takeaways. Plus, Gregg vents about the Dexter finale, and the guys discuss Breaking Bad, The Emmys, living in Manhattan, an Al Davis/Weekend At Bernie’s situation and AJ McCarron’s hilarious tattoo.
What’s Pat talking about today?
(1:54) – What’s wrong with the New York Giants?
(3:00) – Awkward public celebrating over your Fantasy team
(4:30) – Survivor Pool Strategy & Picks
(9:44) – Running Back talk: Wilson, Mathews, J. Bell, Snelling
(16:06) – CJ Spiller
(17:45) – RB Waiver Pickups Power Rankings: Franklin, Powell, Dwyer, K. Hunter, B. Boldin
(21:13) – WR Waiver Pickups Power Rankings: Avery, Dobson, Burleson, S. Hill, Ginn, LaFell Sexual, Washington
(28:00) – TE Waiver Pickups Power Rankings: J. Reed, L. Paulsen, Z. Miller, “Dice” Clay, D. Walker, Fauria
(32:16) – D/ST Waiver Pickups Power Rankings
(34:07) – Le’Veon Bell
(36:48) – Isaiah Pead
(39:19) – A.J. McCarron’s Tattoo
(42:10) – Harassing athletes on Twitter
(43:30) – AP vs Shady McCoy for best Fantasy RB
(45:20) – **SPOILERS** Dexter finale
(50:52) – **NON-SPOILERS** Breaking Bad
(54:37) – Emmy Recap: Newsroom, Game of Thrones, Veep, Big Bang Theory, Homeland, Parks & Rec, Venture Bros, Mad Men, 30 Rock
(57:30) – Manhattan Life
(1:00:29) Injury Review and Fantasy Spin
Check out our full suite of Fantasy Sports radio shows and podcasts! Listen to your favorite RotoExperts live or on demand, including the legendary Lenny Melnick, Tim McCullough, Jake Ciely, Gregg Sussman and many more. We cover Fantasy Football all week long and baseball year-round right here on ROTORADIO.
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Football
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts