- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Features Sharks Eating Mets Fans (VIDEO)
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
RotoExperts Presents: This Week In Fantasy Football — WEEK 4
Mike Cardano a.k.a. “Kermit” (@MikeCardano) and “The King” Scott Engel (@scotteRotoEx) preview each Week 4 NFL game, covering all the news and notes, getting you ready for your Fantasy Football weekend…
* To have your question answered by Mike or Scott, send them a tweet and you might get lucky…
• Colts RB Ahmad Bradshaw will not play Sunday vs the Jaguars due to neck pain.
• Vikings QB Christian Ponder has a fractured rib and will not play Sunday against the Steelers. Matt Cassel gets the start.
• Chargers WR Malcolm Floyd (neck) has been ruled out Sunday against the Cowboys.
• Falcons RB Steven Jackson (hamstring) is officially ruled out for Sunday.
• Cowboys WR Miles Austin (hamstring) did not participate in practice on Friday. At this point, he’s not expected to play. • Terrance Williams is likely to get the start.
• According to a league source, both Patriots WR Danny Amendola and TE Rob Gronkowski will play in Sunday’s game against the Falcons.
• Gary Kubiak says based on Friday’s practice, he expects Texans RB Andre Johnson to play on Sunday vs the Seahawks.
• Ravens RB Ray Rice (hip) said that barring no setbacks there’s a chance he’ll be able to play Sunday.
• Titans WR Kenny Britt was limited in practice Friday and is questionable for Sunday’s game vs the Jets.
• Titans RB Shonn Greene has been ruled out of Sunday’s game vs the Jets.
• Raiders QB Terrelle Pryor (concussion) participated in practice on Friday.
• Falcons WR Roddy White (high ankle sprain) is still experiencing problems, but he will play Sunday against the Patriots (Decoy again?)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts