- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Look, We Need To Talk About Average Draft Positions In Your Fantasy Football League
A great way to gauge what may happen in your fantasy football draft is by reviewing Average Draft Positions. Here are some of the latest World Championship of Fantasy Football ADPs, provided by FFToolBox.com. Scott Engel and Adam Ronis take an in-depth look at some of the early results. Are a few guys going a bit too early?
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 a.m. ET, Monday nights from 8 to 11 p.m. ET, Saturdays from 7 to 10 a.m. ET and Sundays from 7 to 10 a.m. ET.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Football
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts