- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Running Back Leaves NFL Combine Before Working Out, Because God Told Him He’ll Be A Seahawk
Adam Muema is an NFL running back prospect from San Diego State who attended the NFL Scouting Combine, but left on Sunday without working out. He cited “religious reasons.”
That sounds reasonable. But what were the reasons? And why didn’t he know them in advance?
Running backs competed in afternoon drills at Lucas Oil Stadium. Muema, the fourth leading rusher in Aztecs history, did not participate. He said he was “following God,” who told him if he missed workouts, he’d play for the Seattle Seahawks.
Anyone? Can anyone make sense of this?
I hate to mock somebody for their religious beliefs, but even Tebow never approached this level of ridiculousness. Skip workouts to sit on your ass? Actively hurt your draft stock? You believe in a benevolent God, but you think he’d tell you that?
Playing for Seattle is his “dream,” Muema said. NFL teams are aware of the decision.
“Can’t go wrong with God,” Muema said.
You can go wrong doing whatever it is that you did here. You probably did go wrong.
(God) told me to sit down, be quiet, and enjoy the peace,” he said.
Muema said he communicates with God through numbers…
His Facebook and Instagram accounts include several links to a person titled “Lord Ray-el,” who claims online to be the second coming of Christ.
On the bright side, if this somehow works out (pun!) and the Seahawks do draft Adam Muema, then we have unequivocal proof that God exists.
(Also, let’s totally ignore the fact that the Seahawks have Marshawn Lynch and are equipped with two of the most promising young backup RBs in the NFL.)
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco