- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Ryan Tannehill’s Wife Leaves AR-15 Assault Rifle Behind In Rental Car
Hot, blonde wife of NFL quarterback leaves assault rifle in back seat of rental car, which is then found by the next customer to drive it (let’s say it’s Harvey Keitel). And so begins your next Quentin Tarantino film …
If you happen to find you find an assault rifle in the trunk of your EZ Rental car, please swing by their easy-access customer service area and drop it in the bin. Happy motoring!
Lauren Tannehill, wife of Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill, had a rental SUV only a few hours earlier this month before dropping it off. But when the next person rented it, she and her daughter found an AR-15 assault rifle in the back.
WTF? Why would … oh. Blonde.
“We got out of the car, we were kind of freaked out,” Judith Fleissig recalls of the moment this month when she and her daughter found the weapon. “I didn’t want to touch it.”
Fleissig on Jan. 6 turned over the gun to the closest police station, following the rental company’s recommendation, officials said.
Why must I fill out an hour’s worth of paperwork when I drop off my rental car, but a hot model can skip out of there with no cares or worries, having left an AR-15 in the back seat?
I guess she figured her .357 revolver was plenty if she ran into trouble.
- Filed Under:
- lauren tannehill
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship