- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
When The Olympics Are Over, SportsCenter Turns To Tebow And Bieber
With the Spice Girls capping off an exciting 2012 London Olympics, the sports media world is forced to ask itself what the hell it’s going to cover. There’s the ever-exciting Little League World Series, the all-important NFL preseason, the end of the baseball season… and that’s about it.
It forces us to get creative. Like SportsCenter did this morning, when they chose to tackle National Left-Handers Day.
Not the worst idea. Some great left-handed athletes on this list. But we’ll ask the question: Which one of these guys obviously does not belong?
I can’t really say I didn’t see this coming. The “breaking news” at the top of the hour on the 10 o’clock edition of SportsCenter was… dear God… the Jets are practicing the wildcat.
And for the sake of balance, after the above segment aired, this graphic was run, because… you know, Obama.
Is it football season yet?
- Zdeno Chara Anchors Bruins' Makeshift Defense
- Jack Nicholson Walks Out on the Lakers
- Who is RG3's Fiance?
- First Photo of a Surfer Ever?