- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Seahawks’ Michael Bennett Leaves Field On Stetcher With Lower Back Injury
Scary moment for the Seahawks today, as Michael Bennett was carted off the field after a back injury. Seattle’s defensive end and sack leader was actually hit by Houston quarterback Matt Schaub, who was tackled and then collided with Bennett. It appeared as if Schaub hit Bennett with his hip, and Bennett’s helmet snapped back. The Texans are leading the Seahawks 20-3 with 5:02 left in the third quarter.
Heart goes out to the family of Michael Bennett. His dad was in the crowd as he was carted off with a serious injury. pic.twitter.com/wTjIcJsb33
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) September 29, 2013
Chilling scene in Houston as Michael Bennett's dad screams down to his son as he's carted off the field with what looked like serious injury
— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) September 29, 2013
Thankfully, Bennett did have movement in his arms and legs as he was taken off the field. Bennett currently is at the hospital, and the team hopes that he can return to Seattle on the team flight, according to a Fox Sports report.
More as we hear about it.
- Filed Under:
- seattle seahawks
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million