- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Seahawks’ Michael Bennett Leaves Field On Stetcher With Lower Back Injury
Scary moment for the Seahawks today, as Michael Bennett was carted off the field after a back injury. Seattle’s defensive end and sack leader was actually hit by Houston quarterback Matt Schaub, who was tackled and then collided with Bennett. It appeared as if Schaub hit Bennett with his hip, and Bennett’s helmet snapped back. The Texans are leading the Seahawks 20-3 with 5:02 left in the third quarter.
Heart goes out to the family of Michael Bennett. His dad was in the crowd as he was carted off with a serious injury. pic.twitter.com/wTjIcJsb33
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) September 29, 2013
Chilling scene in Houston as Michael Bennett's dad screams down to his son as he's carted off the field with what looked like serious injury
— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) September 29, 2013
Thankfully, Bennett did have movement in his arms and legs as he was taken off the field. Bennett currently is at the hospital, and the team hopes that he can return to Seattle on the team flight, according to a Fox Sports report.
More as we hear about it.
- Filed Under:
- seattle seahawks
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?