- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
If You Made An NBA Arena Out Of Butter, It Would Look Something Like This
Note: only a proposed model. Not actual building material. [Deadspin]
2. Did Notre Dame steal “Play Like A Champion Today” from Oklahoma?
Finally, a possible reason to dislike Notre Dame! [Dr. Saturday]
If she could look any worse, she does now. [The Jane Dough]
Thanks to this year’s incredible ‘stache, we’re going with Reid. [BuzzFeed]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
World Series Game 1: Tigers at Giants (Fox, 8 p.m.); Modern Family (ABC, 9 p.m.); Halloween (AMC, 10 p.m.); South Park (Comedy Central, 10 p.m.); Key & Peele (Comedy Central, 10:30 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
What do you get when you mix the entire known universe with a remix of “Time” by renowned film composer Hans Zimmer? You get AWE, is what you get. [h/t Reddit video]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts