- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
If You Made An NBA Arena Out Of Butter, It Would Look Something Like This
Note: only a proposed model. Not actual building material. [Deadspin]
2. Did Notre Dame steal “Play Like A Champion Today” from Oklahoma?
Finally, a possible reason to dislike Notre Dame! [Dr. Saturday]
If she could look any worse, she does now. [The Jane Dough]
Thanks to this year’s incredible ‘stache, we’re going with Reid. [BuzzFeed]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
World Series Game 1: Tigers at Giants (Fox, 8 p.m.); Modern Family (ABC, 9 p.m.); Halloween (AMC, 10 p.m.); South Park (Comedy Central, 10 p.m.); Key & Peele (Comedy Central, 10:30 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
What do you get when you mix the entire known universe with a remix of “Time” by renowned film composer Hans Zimmer? You get AWE, is what you get. [h/t Reddit video]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident