- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
If You Made An NBA Arena Out Of Butter, It Would Look Something Like This
Note: only a proposed model. Not actual building material. [Deadspin]
2. Did Notre Dame steal “Play Like A Champion Today” from Oklahoma?
Finally, a possible reason to dislike Notre Dame! [Dr. Saturday]
If she could look any worse, she does now. [The Jane Dough]
Thanks to this year’s incredible ‘stache, we’re going with Reid. [BuzzFeed]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
World Series Game 1: Tigers at Giants (Fox, 8 p.m.); Modern Family (ABC, 9 p.m.); Halloween (AMC, 10 p.m.); South Park (Comedy Central, 10 p.m.); Key & Peele (Comedy Central, 10:30 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
What do you get when you mix the entire known universe with a remix of “Time” by renowned film composer Hans Zimmer? You get AWE, is what you get. [h/t Reddit video]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.