- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Serena Williams’ Ankle Has Seen Better Days
Serena puts it mildly. Holy crap. [Twitter]
Dark days for Anthony Smith. [GQ]
Definitely better than Bobcats. [SB Nation]
Repeat: ELEPHANT WEARS HOUNDSTOOTH HAT. [Dr. Saturday]
The 50 Funniest People Now; Christian Bale calls 8 year old cancer patient (video); J.J. Abrams set to direct ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’; Here’s a clip of the Steve Jobs biopic starring Ashton Kutcher; More Cannibal Cop Conversations Revealed: Recipe Swapping With Fellow People Eaters.
Purdue at Michigan (7 p.m., ESPN); Tennessee at Ole Miss (7 p.m., ESPN2); Knicks at Celtics (8 p.m., TNT); Clippers at Suns (10:30 p.m., TNT).
“Home-made Pulled Pork Poutine w/Bacon.”
Sweet sassy Moses.
It was Tuiasosopooooooo!
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'