- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Serena Williams’ Ankle Has Seen Better Days
Serena puts it mildly. Holy crap. [Twitter]
Dark days for Anthony Smith. [GQ]
Definitely better than Bobcats. [SB Nation]
Repeat: ELEPHANT WEARS HOUNDSTOOTH HAT. [Dr. Saturday]
The 50 Funniest People Now; Christian Bale calls 8 year old cancer patient (video); J.J. Abrams set to direct ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’; Here’s a clip of the Steve Jobs biopic starring Ashton Kutcher; More Cannibal Cop Conversations Revealed: Recipe Swapping With Fellow People Eaters.
Purdue at Michigan (7 p.m., ESPN); Tennessee at Ole Miss (7 p.m., ESPN2); Knicks at Celtics (8 p.m., TNT); Clippers at Suns (10:30 p.m., TNT).
“Home-made Pulled Pork Poutine w/Bacon.”
Sweet sassy Moses.
It was Tuiasosopooooooo!
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights