- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Serena Williams’ Ankle Has Seen Better Days
Serena puts it mildly. Holy crap. [Twitter]
Dark days for Anthony Smith. [GQ]
Definitely better than Bobcats. [SB Nation]
Repeat: ELEPHANT WEARS HOUNDSTOOTH HAT. [Dr. Saturday]
The 50 Funniest People Now; Christian Bale calls 8 year old cancer patient (video); J.J. Abrams set to direct ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’; Here’s a clip of the Steve Jobs biopic starring Ashton Kutcher; More Cannibal Cop Conversations Revealed: Recipe Swapping With Fellow People Eaters.
Purdue at Michigan (7 p.m., ESPN); Tennessee at Ole Miss (7 p.m., ESPN2); Knicks at Celtics (8 p.m., TNT); Clippers at Suns (10:30 p.m., TNT).
“Home-made Pulled Pork Poutine w/Bacon.”
Sweet sassy Moses.
It was Tuiasosopooooooo!
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts