- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
SI Channeled Game Of Thrones To Crown Roger Goodell As Sports’ Most Powerful Person
The king stay the king. Wait, wrong acclaimed HBO program. [Sports Illustrated; cover photo via]
A similar challenge a few years ago was rejected, but it’s one more bit of pressure that makes an eventual change look increasingly inevitable. [ProFootballTalk]
SB Nation’s Jon Bois was on a quest to find the least exciting card he could, and others started chiming in. The one linked above was the best/worst. [Photobucket]
Also worth noting: the stratosphere is merely part of the Earth’s atmosphere, not separate from it. [Deadspin]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“Fluffy buttermilk hotcakes doused in maple syrup, sprinkled with honeycomb and complimented by caramelized bananas.”
So much dousing and sprinkling and complimenting.
You cannot handle this optical illusion. Too optical, too illusory.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time