- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
SI Channeled Game Of Thrones To Crown Roger Goodell As Sports’ Most Powerful Person
The king stay the king. Wait, wrong acclaimed HBO program. [Sports Illustrated; cover photo via]
A similar challenge a few years ago was rejected, but it’s one more bit of pressure that makes an eventual change look increasingly inevitable. [ProFootballTalk]
SB Nation’s Jon Bois was on a quest to find the least exciting card he could, and others started chiming in. The one linked above was the best/worst. [Photobucket]
Also worth noting: the stratosphere is merely part of the Earth’s atmosphere, not separate from it. [Deadspin]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“Fluffy buttermilk hotcakes doused in maple syrup, sprinkled with honeycomb and complimented by caramelized bananas.”
So much dousing and sprinkling and complimenting.
You cannot handle this optical illusion. Too optical, too illusory.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts