- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
SI Channeled Game Of Thrones To Crown Roger Goodell As Sports’ Most Powerful Person
The king stay the king. Wait, wrong acclaimed HBO program. [Sports Illustrated; cover photo via]
A similar challenge a few years ago was rejected, but it’s one more bit of pressure that makes an eventual change look increasingly inevitable. [ProFootballTalk]
SB Nation’s Jon Bois was on a quest to find the least exciting card he could, and others started chiming in. The one linked above was the best/worst. [Photobucket]
Also worth noting: the stratosphere is merely part of the Earth’s atmosphere, not separate from it. [Deadspin]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“Fluffy buttermilk hotcakes doused in maple syrup, sprinkled with honeycomb and complimented by caramelized bananas.”
So much dousing and sprinkling and complimenting.
You cannot handle this optical illusion. Too optical, too illusory.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence