- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
‘The Simpsons’ Has A History Of Ragging On The Denver Broncos
Earlier this week, it was brought to our attention that “The Simpsons” “predicted” this Broncos-Seahawks Super Bowl back in 2005, with Denver edging Seattle 19-14. If you saw the game last night, or any of the sports-related articles hitting the Internet today, you know that the actual score of the actual game was much different.
That was pretty much the only time we can remember “The Simpsons” actually being nice to the Broncos. They (and by they, we mean creator Matt Groening and his writing team) are usually giving the Broncos all kinds of shit.
From Season 5, Episode 2 (“Carpe Feare”):
And from Season 8, Episode 2 (“You Only Move Twice”):
Matt Groening was born in Portland, Oregon. Maybe he’s a Seahawks fan?
Got any other Broncos-related Simpsons gags? Let us know. For our money, the best cartoon-on-sports-team-rip comes from this “Family Guy” clip.
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos
- Colin Kaepernick Self-Destructs In Fourth Quarter As 49ers Lose