- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
‘The Simpsons’ Has A History Of Ragging On The Denver Broncos
Earlier this week, it was brought to our attention that “The Simpsons” “predicted” this Broncos-Seahawks Super Bowl back in 2005, with Denver edging Seattle 19-14. If you saw the game last night, or any of the sports-related articles hitting the Internet today, you know that the actual score of the actual game was much different.
That was pretty much the only time we can remember “The Simpsons” actually being nice to the Broncos. They (and by they, we mean creator Matt Groening and his writing team) are usually giving the Broncos all kinds of shit.
From Season 5, Episode 2 (“Carpe Feare”):
And from Season 8, Episode 2 (“You Only Move Twice”):
Matt Groening was born in Portland, Oregon. Maybe he’s a Seahawks fan?
Got any other Broncos-related Simpsons gags? Let us know. For our money, the best cartoon-on-sports-team-rip comes from this “Family Guy” clip.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts