- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
‘The Simpsons’ Has A History Of Ragging On The Denver Broncos
Earlier this week, it was brought to our attention that “The Simpsons” “predicted” this Broncos-Seahawks Super Bowl back in 2005, with Denver edging Seattle 19-14. If you saw the game last night, or any of the sports-related articles hitting the Internet today, you know that the actual score of the actual game was much different.
That was pretty much the only time we can remember “The Simpsons” actually being nice to the Broncos. They (and by they, we mean creator Matt Groening and his writing team) are usually giving the Broncos all kinds of shit.
From Season 5, Episode 2 (“Carpe Feare”):
And from Season 8, Episode 2 (“You Only Move Twice”):
Matt Groening was born in Portland, Oregon. Maybe he’s a Seahawks fan?
Got any other Broncos-related Simpsons gags? Let us know. For our money, the best cartoon-on-sports-team-rip comes from this “Family Guy” clip.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends