- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
SLIDESHOW: The Most Key And Peele Sounding Names In Football
The artist formerly known as “Mouse Cop”, Fudge, L’Carpetron Dookmarriot — Key and Peele have taken a bold, hilarious, unprecedent step at examining the names we find in football. It’s almost as if football players are a different type of athlete in this regard. Often from more remote, rural parts of the country, the parents of successful football players probably didn’t realize quite how hard people would laugh when they meet someone named “Konockus”.
Leading up to the release of The 2nd East West Bowl sketch, Jordan Peele’s twitter was brimming with names of current NCAA football players that, well, you couldn’t make up. Like the aforementioned running back from North Texas.
Here are some of the players whose names inspired season three’s East West Bowl, as well as some of our favorites.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story