- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
- It's A No-Lose Situation For Both Sides If Phil Jackson Joins The Knicks
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
SLIDESHOW: The Most Key And Peele Sounding Names In Football
The artist formerly known as “Mouse Cop”, Fudge, L’Carpetron Dookmarriot — Key and Peele have taken a bold, hilarious, unprecedent step at examining the names we find in football. It’s almost as if football players are a different type of athlete in this regard. Often from more remote, rural parts of the country, the parents of successful football players probably didn’t realize quite how hard people would laugh when they meet someone named “Konockus”.
Leading up to the release of The 2nd East West Bowl sketch, Jordan Peele’s twitter was brimming with names of current NCAA football players that, well, you couldn’t make up. Like the aforementioned running back from North Texas.
Here are some of the players whose names inspired season three’s East West Bowl, as well as some of our favorites.
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real