- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
SLIDESHOW: The Most Key And Peele Sounding Names In Football
The artist formerly known as “Mouse Cop”, Fudge, L’Carpetron Dookmarriot — Key and Peele have taken a bold, hilarious, unprecedent step at examining the names we find in football. It’s almost as if football players are a different type of athlete in this regard. Often from more remote, rural parts of the country, the parents of successful football players probably didn’t realize quite how hard people would laugh when they meet someone named “Konockus”.
Leading up to the release of The 2nd East West Bowl sketch, Jordan Peele’s twitter was brimming with names of current NCAA football players that, well, you couldn’t make up. Like the aforementioned running back from North Texas.
Here are some of the players whose names inspired season three’s East West Bowl, as well as some of our favorites.
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Manny Pacquiao Says He's Back
- Photo Gallery: Pacquiao vs. Rios
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?