- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
SLIDESHOW: The Most Key And Peele Sounding Names In Football
The artist formerly known as “Mouse Cop”, Fudge, L’Carpetron Dookmarriot — Key and Peele have taken a bold, hilarious, unprecedent step at examining the names we find in football. It’s almost as if football players are a different type of athlete in this regard. Often from more remote, rural parts of the country, the parents of successful football players probably didn’t realize quite how hard people would laugh when they meet someone named “Konockus”.
Leading up to the release of The 2nd East West Bowl sketch, Jordan Peele’s twitter was brimming with names of current NCAA football players that, well, you couldn’t make up. Like the aforementioned running back from North Texas.
Here are some of the players whose names inspired season three’s East West Bowl, as well as some of our favorites.
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Arlovski is Back with Latest MMA Rankings
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence