- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
SLIDESHOW: The Most Key And Peele Sounding Names In Football
The artist formerly known as “Mouse Cop”, Fudge, L’Carpetron Dookmarriot — Key and Peele have taken a bold, hilarious, unprecedent step at examining the names we find in football. It’s almost as if football players are a different type of athlete in this regard. Often from more remote, rural parts of the country, the parents of successful football players probably didn’t realize quite how hard people would laugh when they meet someone named “Konockus”.
Leading up to the release of The 2nd East West Bowl sketch, Jordan Peele’s twitter was brimming with names of current NCAA football players that, well, you couldn’t make up. Like the aforementioned running back from North Texas.
Here are some of the players whose names inspired season three’s East West Bowl, as well as some of our favorites.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts