- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
SNL Imagines A Hank Williams Jr. “Apology”
Few moments in recent memory have been easier Saturday Night Live fodder than the Hank Williams Jr./Obama/Hitler/Monday Night Football flap, so sure enough, over the weekend the show gave us a look at what a follow-up Williams appearance on Fox and Friends – this time aided by a “media representative,” of course – might have looked like. There was even an apology…well, not really. Here’s the sketch, via Mediaite:
Of course, the PR rep, played by Ben Stiller, said some of the things a lot of people have probably been thinking: namely, what was Fox and Friends doing letting this guy talk about politics in the first place? While of course ultimate ownership of the remarks has to belong to Williams, no one who knew the guy’s background could have been totally shocked at what he said. If anything, it’s amazing he didn’t say something like this in public sooner. We imagine the SNL staff, though, found the gift Williams gave them to be well worth the wait.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success