- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
So There May Actually Be Something To This “Keith Olbermann ESPN Return” Story
We’ll believe it when we see it, but… interesting. [The Big Lead]
Okay then. [TSN]
Tl;dr: a lot. [Deadspin]
… it was magical. Or maybe not. [Tommy Lasorda's Twitter]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Look at the oozing Russian. The good kind.
Just some guys saving a moose that had fallen through the ice. No big deal.
Getty photo, by Jason Kempin
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce