- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
So There May Actually Be Something To This “Keith Olbermann ESPN Return” Story
We’ll believe it when we see it, but… interesting. [The Big Lead]
Okay then. [TSN]
Tl;dr: a lot. [Deadspin]
… it was magical. Or maybe not. [Tommy Lasorda's Twitter]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Look at the oozing Russian. The good kind.
Just some guys saving a moose that had fallen through the ice. No big deal.
Getty photo, by Jason Kempin
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce