- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
So This Wasn’t The Best Day For This Photo Of A Gun-Toting Aaron Hernandez To Get Out
If Aaron Hernandez was planning to tell prosecutors that he hates guns, well, TMZ would just like to say “sorry”. This photo was taken in 2009, claims the site, and this probably wasn’t the best of days for a Glock selfie to show up with Hernandez in it.
Of course, if everyone who took a picture of themselves with a gun went out and committed murder, there would be a lot of elbow room in this country. But, yeah, advice to North Korea: if you ever invade is, stay out of our bathrooms. That’s where most of our gun selfies originate … we are heavily armed in there.
According to TMZ, this was taken while Hernandez was attending the University of Florida. And on that note, take a look at the Gators’ official calendar for this month!
— Clay Travis (@ClayTravisBGID) June 26, 2013
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident
- Fantasy Football Rankings: WR - Week 14
- Top 10 Underclassmen in College Football
- Michael Phelps Rebounds with Notorious Hollywood Waitress