- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
So This Wasn’t The Best Day For This Photo Of A Gun-Toting Aaron Hernandez To Get Out
If Aaron Hernandez was planning to tell prosecutors that he hates guns, well, TMZ would just like to say “sorry”. This photo was taken in 2009, claims the site, and this probably wasn’t the best of days for a Glock selfie to show up with Hernandez in it.
Of course, if everyone who took a picture of themselves with a gun went out and committed murder, there would be a lot of elbow room in this country. But, yeah, advice to North Korea: if you ever invade is, stay out of our bathrooms. That’s where most of our gun selfies originate … we are heavily armed in there.
According to TMZ, this was taken while Hernandez was attending the University of Florida. And on that note, take a look at the Gators’ official calendar for this month!
— Clay Travis (@ClayTravisBGID) June 26, 2013
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story