- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
So This Wasn’t The Best Day For This Photo Of A Gun-Toting Aaron Hernandez To Get Out
If Aaron Hernandez was planning to tell prosecutors that he hates guns, well, TMZ would just like to say “sorry”. This photo was taken in 2009, claims the site, and this probably wasn’t the best of days for a Glock selfie to show up with Hernandez in it.
Of course, if everyone who took a picture of themselves with a gun went out and committed murder, there would be a lot of elbow room in this country. But, yeah, advice to North Korea: if you ever invade is, stay out of our bathrooms. That’s where most of our gun selfies originate … we are heavily armed in there.
According to TMZ, this was taken while Hernandez was attending the University of Florida. And on that note, take a look at the Gators’ official calendar for this month!
— Clay Travis (@ClayTravisBGID) June 26, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts