- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Some Raiders Fans Would Like To Sue The NFL Because Of The Refs
1. Oakland Raiders fans are planning to sue the NFL because of the referees, who are not replacements.
Not a single person on earth is surprised. [Deadspin]
That’s one way to do it, we guess. [The Basketball Jones]
This is why everyone wants to be the Alabama’s quarterback. [Busted Coverage]
This is not a joke, we don’t think. [@BMayNews10]
How I learned to stop being a hater and love OKCupid; The second presidential debate: Does the town-hall format favor Obama?; Afghanistan burns 24 tons of drugs and alcohol in one day in single massive bonfire; Everyone, stop giving a shit about naked boobs already.
What’s on TV tonight.
Cardinals at Giants, NLCS Game 2 (Fox, 7:30 p.m.); Broncos at Chargers (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA, 8 p.m.); Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (Spike, 7 p.m.); Hellboy (FX, 8 p.m.); Basketball Wives LA (VH1, 8 p.m.); Coming to America (BET, 8:30 p.m.); Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations (Travel, 9 p.m.)
“Pork Belly w Five Spice Caramel.”
A dog takes his new little brother for a walk.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts