- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Some Raiders Fans Would Like To Sue The NFL Because Of The Refs
1. Oakland Raiders fans are planning to sue the NFL because of the referees, who are not replacements.
Not a single person on earth is surprised. [Deadspin]
That’s one way to do it, we guess. [The Basketball Jones]
This is why everyone wants to be the Alabama’s quarterback. [Busted Coverage]
This is not a joke, we don’t think. [@BMayNews10]
How I learned to stop being a hater and love OKCupid; The second presidential debate: Does the town-hall format favor Obama?; Afghanistan burns 24 tons of drugs and alcohol in one day in single massive bonfire; Everyone, stop giving a shit about naked boobs already.
What’s on TV tonight.
Cardinals at Giants, NLCS Game 2 (Fox, 7:30 p.m.); Broncos at Chargers (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA, 8 p.m.); Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (Spike, 7 p.m.); Hellboy (FX, 8 p.m.); Basketball Wives LA (VH1, 8 p.m.); Coming to America (BET, 8:30 p.m.); Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations (Travel, 9 p.m.)
“Pork Belly w Five Spice Caramel.”
A dog takes his new little brother for a walk.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights