- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Some Raiders Fans Would Like To Sue The NFL Because Of The Refs
1. Oakland Raiders fans are planning to sue the NFL because of the referees, who are not replacements.
Not a single person on earth is surprised. [Deadspin]
That’s one way to do it, we guess. [The Basketball Jones]
This is why everyone wants to be the Alabama’s quarterback. [Busted Coverage]
This is not a joke, we don’t think. [@BMayNews10]
How I learned to stop being a hater and love OKCupid; The second presidential debate: Does the town-hall format favor Obama?; Afghanistan burns 24 tons of drugs and alcohol in one day in single massive bonfire; Everyone, stop giving a shit about naked boobs already.
What’s on TV tonight.
Cardinals at Giants, NLCS Game 2 (Fox, 7:30 p.m.); Broncos at Chargers (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA, 8 p.m.); Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (Spike, 7 p.m.); Hellboy (FX, 8 p.m.); Basketball Wives LA (VH1, 8 p.m.); Coming to America (BET, 8:30 p.m.); Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations (Travel, 9 p.m.)
“Pork Belly w Five Spice Caramel.”
A dog takes his new little brother for a walk.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes