- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
South Dakota Does Not Believe In The Power Of Jeremy Lin
The best assorted links from across the web (and what you should watch on TV tonight) for Thursday, February 9. If you’d like to see something on SportsGrid, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. SportsNation poll screencap via Reddit. Now here’s our starting five.
2. DUKE-NORTH CAROLINA, RATINGS JUGGERNAUT: Seemingly the only thing sports fans have a greater appetite for than a crushing Duke loss is a thrilling Duke victory. And the only thing more enticing to viewers than a thrilling Duke victory is…Family Guy reruns.
3. THE SYNCHRONIZED CROWD TO END ALL SYNCHRONIZED CROWDS: This group will see your Iowa card stunt and raise you…that.
4. MORE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RECRUIT NAMES, MORE HILARITY: Rivals released an expanded preliminary list of the top high school football prospects in the Class of 2013. Were there any more sublime names? Why don’t you ask Demorea Stringfellow, Eldridge Massington, and Taco Charlton about that?
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: From our pals at Geekosystem, the story of a coffee shop in Finland that lets you mess with its customers over the internet. Oh, also, they just give out free coffee. Any eccentric one-percenters want to start one of these in the U.S.?
5a. BONUS NON-SPORTS ITEM OF IMPORT: A naked man was lured off a tower…all thanks to the power of McDonald’s hamburgers. He should have held out for a McRib.
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: Lakers at Celtics (TNT, 8 p.m.); Saint Mary’s at Gonzaga (ESPN2, 11 p.m.); 30 Rock (NBC, 8 p.m. – hourlong); The Office (NBC, 9 p.m.); The Last King of Scotland (IFC, 8 p.m.); Goodfellas (VH1, 7:30 p.m.); Archer (FX, 10 p.m.)
AND FINALLY, TONIGHT: Bear cub and wolf pup become great friends. The cute will knock you over, obviously. (Via io9.)
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy