- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
South Dakota Does Not Believe In The Power Of Jeremy Lin
The best assorted links from across the web (and what you should watch on TV tonight) for Thursday, February 9. If you’d like to see something on SportsGrid, send it to email@example.com. SportsNation poll screencap via Reddit. Now here’s our starting five.
2. DUKE-NORTH CAROLINA, RATINGS JUGGERNAUT: Seemingly the only thing sports fans have a greater appetite for than a crushing Duke loss is a thrilling Duke victory. And the only thing more enticing to viewers than a thrilling Duke victory is…Family Guy reruns.
3. THE SYNCHRONIZED CROWD TO END ALL SYNCHRONIZED CROWDS: This group will see your Iowa card stunt and raise you…that.
4. MORE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RECRUIT NAMES, MORE HILARITY: Rivals released an expanded preliminary list of the top high school football prospects in the Class of 2013. Were there any more sublime names? Why don’t you ask Demorea Stringfellow, Eldridge Massington, and Taco Charlton about that?
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: From our pals at Geekosystem, the story of a coffee shop in Finland that lets you mess with its customers over the internet. Oh, also, they just give out free coffee. Any eccentric one-percenters want to start one of these in the U.S.?
5a. BONUS NON-SPORTS ITEM OF IMPORT: A naked man was lured off a tower…all thanks to the power of McDonald’s hamburgers. He should have held out for a McRib.
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: Lakers at Celtics (TNT, 8 p.m.); Saint Mary’s at Gonzaga (ESPN2, 11 p.m.); 30 Rock (NBC, 8 p.m. – hourlong); The Office (NBC, 9 p.m.); The Last King of Scotland (IFC, 8 p.m.); Goodfellas (VH1, 7:30 p.m.); Archer (FX, 10 p.m.)
AND FINALLY, TONIGHT: Bear cub and wolf pup become great friends. The cute will knock you over, obviously. (Via io9.)
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'