- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Sports Illustrated Called This The Greatest Sports Photo Ever
And the rankings are… we’ll call them interesting. [Sports Illustrated]
Gary Kubiak and Mike Smith were voted most underrated, for reference. [Sporting News]
Saban: “Come on, only that many?” [Deadspin]
Poor Lamar. [Ball Don't Lie]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Election coverage (every major network, every major cable news network, starting at 6:30 on ABC/CBS/NBC, 7 on Fox, already on on cable news channels); Raptors at Thunder (NBATV, 8 p.m); Ball State at Toledo (ESPN2, 8 p.m.).
Food porn of the day.
Bacon cheese fries. Good Lord. [h/t r/FoodPorn]
And finally, tonight…
There will be a lot of arguing tonight and after. It might seem at times like people can’t agree on anything. Well, everyone ought to be able to agree on this. If you see people arguing, see if this can’t put an end to it. [via Vince Mancini]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts