- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Sports Illustrated Called This The Greatest Sports Photo Ever
And the rankings are… we’ll call them interesting. [Sports Illustrated]
Gary Kubiak and Mike Smith were voted most underrated, for reference. [Sporting News]
Saban: “Come on, only that many?” [Deadspin]
Poor Lamar. [Ball Don't Lie]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Election coverage (every major network, every major cable news network, starting at 6:30 on ABC/CBS/NBC, 7 on Fox, already on on cable news channels); Raptors at Thunder (NBATV, 8 p.m); Ball State at Toledo (ESPN2, 8 p.m.).
Food porn of the day.
Bacon cheese fries. Good Lord. [h/t r/FoodPorn]
And finally, tonight…
There will be a lot of arguing tonight and after. It might seem at times like people can’t agree on anything. Well, everyone ought to be able to agree on this. If you see people arguing, see if this can’t put an end to it. [via Vince Mancini]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Kaitlyn Reacts to Her Wardrobe Malfunction
- Should Marijuana Be Banned In The MMA?
- 9 Epic Knock Out GIFs
- Lindsey Vonn Does Her Best Sharon Stone: Hot or Not?