- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Sports Illustrated Called This The Greatest Sports Photo Ever
And the rankings are… we’ll call them interesting. [Sports Illustrated]
Gary Kubiak and Mike Smith were voted most underrated, for reference. [Sporting News]
Saban: “Come on, only that many?” [Deadspin]
Poor Lamar. [Ball Don't Lie]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Election coverage (every major network, every major cable news network, starting at 6:30 on ABC/CBS/NBC, 7 on Fox, already on on cable news channels); Raptors at Thunder (NBATV, 8 p.m); Ball State at Toledo (ESPN2, 8 p.m.).
Food porn of the day.
Bacon cheese fries. Good Lord. [h/t r/FoodPorn]
And finally, tonight…
There will be a lot of arguing tonight and after. It might seem at times like people can’t agree on anything. Well, everyone ought to be able to agree on this. If you see people arguing, see if this can’t put an end to it. [via Vince Mancini]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy