- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Sports Illustrated Called This The Greatest Sports Photo Ever
And the rankings are… we’ll call them interesting. [Sports Illustrated]
Gary Kubiak and Mike Smith were voted most underrated, for reference. [Sporting News]
Saban: “Come on, only that many?” [Deadspin]
Poor Lamar. [Ball Don't Lie]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Election coverage (every major network, every major cable news network, starting at 6:30 on ABC/CBS/NBC, 7 on Fox, already on on cable news channels); Raptors at Thunder (NBATV, 8 p.m); Ball State at Toledo (ESPN2, 8 p.m.).
Food porn of the day.
Bacon cheese fries. Good Lord. [h/t r/FoodPorn]
And finally, tonight…
There will be a lot of arguing tonight and after. It might seem at times like people can’t agree on anything. Well, everyone ought to be able to agree on this. If you see people arguing, see if this can’t put an end to it. [via Vince Mancini]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager