- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Sports Royalty Marriage, Kinda Sorta: Cowboys Center Phil Costa Is Engaged To Brooke ‘Daughter Of Hulk’ Hogan
Imagine having Hulk Hogan for a father-in-law? Ah, the things we do for love. Cowboys starting center Phil Costa proposed to Brooke Hogan aka Brooke Ellen Bollea aka Hulk Hogan’s progeny in Las Vegas over the weekend. It looked pretty cute:
Ms. Hogan — or, as she’s known on Instagram, mizzhogan — came into the public eye thanks to the “Hogan Knows Best” reality show, and now calls herself all of these things: “Recording artist, songwriter, musician, actress, television personality.” All we know is that she’s Hulk Hogan’s daughter, and she was in Maxim.
When Ms. Hogan isn’t saying things like “My whole family is from Rome, but I don’t speak a lick of Spanish,” what does she get up to? Let’s see here:
We hope these two have a long, happy marriage, and that they one day visit Rome to take Spanish lessons together.
Photos via Instagram
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts