- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Sports Royalty Marriage, Kinda Sorta: Cowboys Center Phil Costa Is Engaged To Brooke ‘Daughter Of Hulk’ Hogan
Imagine having Hulk Hogan for a father-in-law? Ah, the things we do for love. Cowboys starting center Phil Costa proposed to Brooke Hogan aka Brooke Ellen Bollea aka Hulk Hogan’s progeny in Las Vegas over the weekend. It looked pretty cute:
Ms. Hogan — or, as she’s known on Instagram, mizzhogan — came into the public eye thanks to the “Hogan Knows Best” reality show, and now calls herself all of these things: “Recording artist, songwriter, musician, actress, television personality.” All we know is that she’s Hulk Hogan’s daughter, and she was in Maxim.
When Ms. Hogan isn’t saying things like “My whole family is from Rome, but I don’t speak a lick of Spanish,” what does she get up to? Let’s see here:
We hope these two have a long, happy marriage, and that they one day visit Rome to take Spanish lessons together.
Photos via Instagram
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts