- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Sports Royalty Marriage, Kinda Sorta: Cowboys Center Phil Costa Is Engaged To Brooke ‘Daughter Of Hulk’ Hogan
Imagine having Hulk Hogan for a father-in-law? Ah, the things we do for love. Cowboys starting center Phil Costa proposed to Brooke Hogan aka Brooke Ellen Bollea aka Hulk Hogan’s progeny in Las Vegas over the weekend. It looked pretty cute:
Ms. Hogan — or, as she’s known on Instagram, mizzhogan — came into the public eye thanks to the “Hogan Knows Best” reality show, and now calls herself all of these things: “Recording artist, songwriter, musician, actress, television personality.” All we know is that she’s Hulk Hogan’s daughter, and she was in Maxim.
When Ms. Hogan isn’t saying things like “My whole family is from Rome, but I don’t speak a lick of Spanish,” what does she get up to? Let’s see here:
We hope these two have a long, happy marriage, and that they one day visit Rome to take Spanish lessons together.
Photos via Instagram
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Pistons Fans Start Petition For Rasheed Wallace To Coach
- Jeweler Loses $200K At All-Star Game
- Why Is LeBron Worried About Carmelo Anthony?