- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Sports Royalty Marriage, Kinda Sorta: Cowboys Center Phil Costa Is Engaged To Brooke ‘Daughter Of Hulk’ Hogan
Imagine having Hulk Hogan for a father-in-law? Ah, the things we do for love. Cowboys starting center Phil Costa proposed to Brooke Hogan aka Brooke Ellen Bollea aka Hulk Hogan’s progeny in Las Vegas over the weekend. It looked pretty cute:
Ms. Hogan — or, as she’s known on Instagram, mizzhogan — came into the public eye thanks to the “Hogan Knows Best” reality show, and now calls herself all of these things: “Recording artist, songwriter, musician, actress, television personality.” All we know is that she’s Hulk Hogan’s daughter, and she was in Maxim.
When Ms. Hogan isn’t saying things like “My whole family is from Rome, but I don’t speak a lick of Spanish,” what does she get up to? Let’s see here:
We hope these two have a long, happy marriage, and that they one day visit Rome to take Spanish lessons together.
Photos via Instagram
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story