- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Steelers Actually Plan On Wearing These Uniforms This Season
The web roundup for Tuesday, April 17th, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. And now, our starting five.
1. GAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, PITTSBURGH? [Steelers Official Twitter Page]
2. JOSE CANSECO MAKES A HUGE MISTAKE. [BuzzFeed]
3. SEAN PAYTON NOT ALLOWED TO GO TO GAMES DURING SUSPENSION. [Pro Football Talk]
4. NBA PLAYERS ARE VERY SWEEPY. [LA Times]
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: ORGANIZED MAN KEEPS CREEPY SPREADSHEET OF ALL OF HIS ONLINE DATES. [Jezebel]
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: Celtics at Knicks (TNT, 8 p.m.); Spurs at Lakers (TNT, 10:30 p.m.); Western Conference quarterfinals, Game 4, Predators at Red Wings (NBCSN, 7:30 p.m.); Western Conference quarterfinals, Game 3, Coyotes at Blackhawks (CNBC, 9 p.m.); Braveheart (AMC, 8 p.m.): Forgetting Sarah Marshall (FX, 8 p.m.).
AND FINALLY, TONIGHT: Car drives next to truck. Car should not have driven next to truck. [h/t Reddit]
Glenn Davis contributed to this post.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles