- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Steelers Actually Plan On Wearing These Uniforms This Season
The web roundup for Tuesday, April 17th, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. And now, our starting five.
1. GAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, PITTSBURGH? [Steelers Official Twitter Page]
2. JOSE CANSECO MAKES A HUGE MISTAKE. [BuzzFeed]
3. SEAN PAYTON NOT ALLOWED TO GO TO GAMES DURING SUSPENSION. [Pro Football Talk]
4. NBA PLAYERS ARE VERY SWEEPY. [LA Times]
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: ORGANIZED MAN KEEPS CREEPY SPREADSHEET OF ALL OF HIS ONLINE DATES. [Jezebel]
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: Celtics at Knicks (TNT, 8 p.m.); Spurs at Lakers (TNT, 10:30 p.m.); Western Conference quarterfinals, Game 4, Predators at Red Wings (NBCSN, 7:30 p.m.); Western Conference quarterfinals, Game 3, Coyotes at Blackhawks (CNBC, 9 p.m.); Braveheart (AMC, 8 p.m.): Forgetting Sarah Marshall (FX, 8 p.m.).
AND FINALLY, TONIGHT: Car drives next to truck. Car should not have driven next to truck. [h/t Reddit]
Glenn Davis contributed to this post.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?