- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Steelers Actually Plan On Wearing These Uniforms This Season
The web roundup for Tuesday, April 17th, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to email@example.com. And now, our starting five.
1. GAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, PITTSBURGH? [Steelers Official Twitter Page]
2. JOSE CANSECO MAKES A HUGE MISTAKE. [BuzzFeed]
3. SEAN PAYTON NOT ALLOWED TO GO TO GAMES DURING SUSPENSION. [Pro Football Talk]
4. NBA PLAYERS ARE VERY SWEEPY. [LA Times]
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: ORGANIZED MAN KEEPS CREEPY SPREADSHEET OF ALL OF HIS ONLINE DATES. [Jezebel]
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: Celtics at Knicks (TNT, 8 p.m.); Spurs at Lakers (TNT, 10:30 p.m.); Western Conference quarterfinals, Game 4, Predators at Red Wings (NBCSN, 7:30 p.m.); Western Conference quarterfinals, Game 3, Coyotes at Blackhawks (CNBC, 9 p.m.); Braveheart (AMC, 8 p.m.): Forgetting Sarah Marshall (FX, 8 p.m.).
AND FINALLY, TONIGHT: Car drives next to truck. Car should not have driven next to truck. [h/t Reddit]
Glenn Davis contributed to this post.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee