- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Stephen Colbert Is “Shocked – Shocked, I Tell You!” At The Saints’ Bounty Scandal
When it came out last week that the New Orleans Saints’ defense had a bounty system in place that, among other things, rewarded players for knocking opponents out of the game, it was big news, but not necessarily surprising news. After all, football’s a violent game. We like watching hard hits. The guys who play like hitting hard. What was this bounty program, really, but a logical extension of those two facts?
But none of that stopped Stephen Colbert from putting on his best (mock) outrage last night, during his every-so-often sports segment, the Sport Report. Colbert just couldn’t believe players would actually get paid to injure other players… mainly because they get paid for that already. Oh, and as for the report of a $10,000 bounty on Brett Favre’s head – well, we’ll just say there’s a dick joke for that.
The Saints talk starts just after the three-minute mark below, but the prior segments – on Pete Weber’s freakout and the Danica Patrick/anchor controversy – are worth a look too. The Patrick segment even includes a David Beckham penis joke. Between that and Favre, real penis-filled night on The Colbert Report.
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy