- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Steve Blake Joins The “Weird Athlete Injury” Pantheon
Still only slightly less pleasant than drinking it. [The Big Lead]
This’ll end well. [Black Sports Online]
A Saban-in-training, right down to the “coaches Michigan State” thing. [Dr. Saturday]
Green Bay at Seattle (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Deep Fried Snickers Bar.
Stick around for the end of this video from Russia.
Getty photo, by Harry How
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence