- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Steve Blake Joins The “Weird Athlete Injury” Pantheon
Still only slightly less pleasant than drinking it. [The Big Lead]
This’ll end well. [Black Sports Online]
A Saban-in-training, right down to the “coaches Michigan State” thing. [Dr. Saturday]
Green Bay at Seattle (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Deep Fried Snickers Bar.
Stick around for the end of this video from Russia.
Getty photo, by Harry How
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?