- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Stevie Johnson Scores TD Vs. Jets…Then Makes Fun Of Plaxico Burress By Pretending To Shoot Himself In The Leg
Oh my. Bills wide receiver Stevie Johnson scored a touchdown in the second quarter of today’s game against the Jets and proceeded to do a touchdown dance that will surely attract some further analysis.
We aren’t in the dance interpretation business, but it certainly appears that Johnson begins to dance, and then proceeds to “shoot himself” in the leg. He then limps away and then breaks into mocking Santonio Holmes’s signature “Flying Jet” touchdown celebration:
If you remember, Jets receiver Plaxico Burress spent almost two years in jail for carrying a firearm into a New York City club and accidentally shooting himself in the leg.
Again, we can’t say for totally certain that was what Johnson was pantomiming. But if he really was pretending to dance and then shoot himself in the leg? Bravo.
[h/t CBS Sports]
- WWE Diva AJ Shows Some Skin
- Guess Who's Dating Paulina Gretzky
- Canelo Alvarez Hasn't Cooked Enough For Floyd Mayweather
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager