- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Super-Accurate Patriots Kicker Stephen Gostkowski Super-Accurately Shanks The Game-Winning Field Goal
New England kicker Stephen Gostkowski did some heavy lifting for the Patriots today. Four field goals and just one extra point? Usually when you’re talking about the Patriots, it’s the opposite. Perhaps that’s why Gostkowski blew the 42-yard game-winning field goal with one second left in today’s game to send New England to a 20-18 loss to the Arizona Cardinals.
The worst part? It wasn’t even close.
The other worst part? Gostkowski is the most accurate kicker in Patriots history.
Oh well. I’m sure Bill Belichick won’t be too hard on his kicker for blowing it. What flavor ice cream do you think Belichick will buy Gostkowski after the game?
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'