- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Super Bowl Losers To Learn That There’s Always Room For Jell-O
Don’t worry, football fans. Thanks to Jell-O, you’ll be happy with the outcome of the Super Bowl no matter who ends up winning.
Thanks to a new promotion from Jell-O, fans of whoever loses this year’s Super Bowl will be able to claim a complimentary pudding cup. No, but for real, though.
“It’s a fine line and we don’t want to ever come across as rubbing it in,” said Greg Gallagher, senior brand manager for Jell-O. “But it was a big accomplishment to get to this game and we want to give these fans a little something to look forward to.”
The brand will have a former player from the losing team helping to hand out cups of chocolate pudding, its best selling product, and displaced fans of the team, who don’t live in the local area, can download a coupon.
A unique promotion, to say the least. You have to hand it to Jell-O. This is a creative way to get people hooked on eating pudding again.
You see, thanks to this new “healthy living” kick the country is going through, Jell-O’s sales numbers are down. Turns out, eating pudding all day turns you into a fat tub of goo. So what better way to get people to eat Jell-O again than by luring them back in with free samples? One slurp of the deliciously addictive ooze and sales will go back through the roof.
Of course, Jell-O would never tell you that. No, they’re in the business of making you happy, not making money. Right?
“We don’t want fans to be miserable,” Gallagher said.
True, true. My mistake. Jell-O just wants you to be happy, Ravens/49ers fans. What a bunch of sweeties.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers