- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Super Bowl Losers To Learn That There’s Always Room For Jell-O
Don’t worry, football fans. Thanks to Jell-O, you’ll be happy with the outcome of the Super Bowl no matter who ends up winning.
Thanks to a new promotion from Jell-O, fans of whoever loses this year’s Super Bowl will be able to claim a complimentary pudding cup. No, but for real, though.
“It’s a fine line and we don’t want to ever come across as rubbing it in,” said Greg Gallagher, senior brand manager for Jell-O. “But it was a big accomplishment to get to this game and we want to give these fans a little something to look forward to.”
The brand will have a former player from the losing team helping to hand out cups of chocolate pudding, its best selling product, and displaced fans of the team, who don’t live in the local area, can download a coupon.
A unique promotion, to say the least. You have to hand it to Jell-O. This is a creative way to get people hooked on eating pudding again.
You see, thanks to this new “healthy living” kick the country is going through, Jell-O’s sales numbers are down. Turns out, eating pudding all day turns you into a fat tub of goo. So what better way to get people to eat Jell-O again than by luring them back in with free samples? One slurp of the deliciously addictive ooze and sales will go back through the roof.
Of course, Jell-O would never tell you that. No, they’re in the business of making you happy, not making money. Right?
“We don’t want fans to be miserable,” Gallagher said.
True, true. My mistake. Jell-O just wants you to be happy, Ravens/49ers fans. What a bunch of sweeties.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier