- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
The Super Bowl Had A Sex Trafficking Problem, To The Tune Of 85 Arrests Made
Today in vomit-inducing news that I was completely unaware of, apparently “rampant sex trafficking has historically accompanied the Super Bowl.” Louisiana authorities were working especially hard to fight it this year, though, and there was progress.
In an effort to combat the rampant sex trafficking that authorities say has historically accompanied the Super Bowl, a multi-agency task force arrested 85 people during the week leading up to Sunday’s game in New Orleans. Those arrests represented just “the tip of the iceberg” of a growing problem, State Police Superintendent Col. Mike Edmonson said at a news conference Thursday.
It was called Operation Innocence Lost, and the arrests were “on charges of human trafficking, prostitution, pandering, narcotics and weapons charges.”
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- Paddleboarding Adventures with Alex Morgan