- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Sweet Mother Of Pearl: The Manning Brothers Are Rapping About Phones
You’ve got to admire the guy who stood up in a marketing meeting and proposed this. He not only forever changed the way we watch football (kind of), but he just may have brought about world peace.
Who has time to fight when there’s this to watch? Peyton and Eli Manning, rapping about phones in a commercial for DirecTV’s Sunday Ticket. With cameo by their dad, Archie, wearing tighter pants than he has ever before worn. All in a New Orleans setting. There’s something for everyone here.
• Peyton and Archie in a hair salon.
• Killer rhymes. “Football on your phone, so now’s your chance. To have football on your phone and football in your pants.”
• Reference to Alexander Graham Bell.
• Sadly, no Cooper Manning.
• Peyton ‘Flock of Seagulls’ hair.
Is this real life?
The Peyton-Eli football phone rap commercial shall bring together a troubled nation.
Gifs via For the Win.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy