- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Report: A Stripper Named Sweet Pea Smashed A Bottle On Jacoby Jones’ Head
Members of the Baltimore Ravens went out last night in Washington, D.C. to celebrate Bryant McKinnie’s birthday (and their big win over the Houston Texans). It sounds like they had a good time, except the whole “stripper smashing a bottle on an already-injured player’s head, inciting a brawl” thing happened around 3 a.m. Isn’t that the worst?
From that bastion of truth, TMZ:
One eyewitness tells us he saw a bottle being swung at Jacoby Jones — it connected with his head and hurt him. We’re told an ambulance was called “for a bleeding male” but he was not taken to the hospital.
Our sources say a stripper named Sweet Pea is the one who hit Jacoby with a gigantic Ace of Spades bottle and this may have triggered the brawl. We’re told the bottle smashed over his head and he was “bleeding everywhere.”
We’re told Jacoby’s friends tried to retaliate against Sweet Pea but Bryant McKinnie tried to stop him, and a fight broke out between the friend and Bryant.
If only Jones hadn’t been injured by his own teammate in Week 1 — we would have been able to call this the dumbest injury of the Ravens season otherwise.
Lesson learned: Just because someone is called “Sweet Pea” does not mean they are in any way sweet. Though we don’t want to put the onus all on Ms. Pea, as we can imagine that unkind words and deeds took place on a party bus filled with drunk NFL players at 3 a.m. We’ll have more as this case develops.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts