- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ravens Rookie Tandon Doss Broke Up One More Knife Fight Than You Did Yesterday
Beloved burger joint Five Guys doesn’t strike us as the ideal spot for a pregame meal, but it’s a good thing Tandon Doss, a Baltimore Ravens rookie receiver out of Indiana picked in the fourth round of this year’s draft, stopped there yesterday before his team’s 34-31 preseason win over the Redskins. Doss grabbed the attention of his Twitter followers yeesterday when he posted this missive:
Jus had to break up a fight at five guys. Baltimore is too ratchet!!!
While breaking up any fight qualifies one as a good Samaritan, based on the Baltimore Sun’s writeup after the game, this wasn’t just any fight Doss helped end:
Baltimore police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said the dispute broke out in the restaurant in the Pratt Street Pavilion about 4:30 p.m. He said two men, one police believe to have been angry about getting fired, cut the 34-year-old manager with a knife.
Guglielmi said the two men, both former employees, ran from the restaurant but left the knife behind. The manager suffered a minor cut on his chin and was treated and released from an area hospital, the spokesman said.
Who knows how much worse it could have been if Doss hadn’t intervened? For his part, Doss didn’t act like he’d done anything special (“I saw somebody start fighting, and I broke it up. That’s all it was to me”), but if you 1) break up a knife fight, 2) order notoriously greasy Five Guys food (assuming Doss actually did, of course) and a short time thereafter manage to record two receptions for 28 yards against elite-level athletes, trust us: you have had yourself a special evening.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts