- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tavon Austin, Marquise Goodwin Run Blistering 40-Yard Dashes At NFL Combine
Enough with the fat guys running the 40. Speed demons Tavon Austin and Marquise Goodwin ran their 40-yard dashes and showed everyone how it’s done, both clocking in unofficial 4.25 second times Sunday morning.
The pair just missed tying Tennessee Titans running back Chris Johnson’s combine record of 4.24 seconds in 2008.
Although both Austin and Goodwin are small for wide receivers (both are officially measured at 5’8″), their speeds will carry a lot of importance in this year’s draft for teams looking to add some fire power to their offense. How much height do you need when you can just run past everyone?
Take a look at Tavon Austin’s 40 video below (Goodwin’s can be found here) as the two players race to the NFL Draft (Was that corny enough? Holy moly.).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts