- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tavon Austin, Marquise Goodwin Run Blistering 40-Yard Dashes At NFL Combine
Enough with the fat guys running the 40. Speed demons Tavon Austin and Marquise Goodwin ran their 40-yard dashes and showed everyone how it’s done, both clocking in unofficial 4.25 second times Sunday morning.
The pair just missed tying Tennessee Titans running back Chris Johnson’s combine record of 4.24 seconds in 2008.
Although both Austin and Goodwin are small for wide receivers (both are officially measured at 5’8″), their speeds will carry a lot of importance in this year’s draft for teams looking to add some fire power to their offense. How much height do you need when you can just run past everyone?
Take a look at Tavon Austin’s 40 video below (Goodwin’s can be found here) as the two players race to the NFL Draft (Was that corny enough? Holy moly.).
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends