- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Tavon Austin, Marquise Goodwin Run Blistering 40-Yard Dashes At NFL Combine
Enough with the fat guys running the 40. Speed demons Tavon Austin and Marquise Goodwin ran their 40-yard dashes and showed everyone how it’s done, both clocking in unofficial 4.25 second times Sunday morning.
The pair just missed tying Tennessee Titans running back Chris Johnson’s combine record of 4.24 seconds in 2008.
Although both Austin and Goodwin are small for wide receivers (both are officially measured at 5’8″), their speeds will carry a lot of importance in this year’s draft for teams looking to add some fire power to their offense. How much height do you need when you can just run past everyone?
Take a look at Tavon Austin’s 40 video below (Goodwin’s can be found here) as the two players race to the NFL Draft (Was that corny enough? Holy moly.).
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success