- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Tavon Austin, Marquise Goodwin Run Blistering 40-Yard Dashes At NFL Combine
Enough with the fat guys running the 40. Speed demons Tavon Austin and Marquise Goodwin ran their 40-yard dashes and showed everyone how it’s done, both clocking in unofficial 4.25 second times Sunday morning.
The pair just missed tying Tennessee Titans running back Chris Johnson’s combine record of 4.24 seconds in 2008.
Although both Austin and Goodwin are small for wide receivers (both are officially measured at 5’8″), their speeds will carry a lot of importance in this year’s draft for teams looking to add some fire power to their offense. How much height do you need when you can just run past everyone?
Take a look at Tavon Austin’s 40 video below (Goodwin’s can be found here) as the two players race to the NFL Draft (Was that corny enough? Holy moly.).
- Why Michael Jordan Ruined It For LeBron
- Doc Rivers Returns to Celtics
- The 13 Hottest Girlfriends of Derek Jeter
- Paddleboarding Adventures with Alex Morgan