- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Now That We’re On The Subject, DeSean Jackson Made A Rap Video With Snoop Dogg
That “ice cold receiver” just got the cold shoulder from his current employer — the Philadelphia Eagles — and now he’s out on the street looking for a job to substantiate his claims that “I’m paid and my money straight.” Turns out, he might have had a gig in the streets all along. But don’t get it twisted, D-Jax will get a contract, it just won’t be the $10.5 million he was owed next season (because his production has slipped and he’s a purported L.A. gangbanger).
Money will still be straight, though. The same can’t be said for fellow football rapper Fred Davis, who’s got similar issues right now.
Potential suitors include the Jets and Raiders, who’ve had their share of bad dudes in the past. The Raiders are probably the ideal landing spot, seeing as they left L.A. amid a storm of gang violence that was closely tied to the Raiders’ “bad boy” identity.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence