- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Now That We’re On The Subject, DeSean Jackson Made A Rap Video With Snoop Dogg
That “ice cold receiver” just got the cold shoulder from his current employer — the Philadelphia Eagles — and now he’s out on the street looking for a job to substantiate his claims that “I’m paid and my money straight.” Turns out, he might have had a gig in the streets all along. But don’t get it twisted, D-Jax will get a contract, it just won’t be the $10.5 million he was owed next season (because his production has slipped and he’s a purported L.A. gangbanger).
Money will still be straight, though. The same can’t be said for fellow football rapper Fred Davis, who’s got similar issues right now.
Potential suitors include the Jets and Raiders, who’ve had their share of bad dudes in the past. The Raiders are probably the ideal landing spot, seeing as they left L.A. amid a storm of gang violence that was closely tied to the Raiders’ “bad boy” identity.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts