- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Now That We’re On The Subject, DeSean Jackson Made A Rap Video With Snoop Dogg
That “ice cold receiver” just got the cold shoulder from his current employer — the Philadelphia Eagles — and now he’s out on the street looking for a job to substantiate his claims that “I’m paid and my money straight.” Turns out, he might have had a gig in the streets all along. But don’t get it twisted, D-Jax will get a contract, it just won’t be the $10.5 million he was owed next season (because his production has slipped and he’s a purported L.A. gangbanger).
Money will still be straight, though. The same can’t be said for fellow football rapper Fred Davis, who’s got similar issues right now.
Potential suitors include the Jets and Raiders, who’ve had their share of bad dudes in the past. The Raiders are probably the ideal landing spot, seeing as they left L.A. amid a storm of gang violence that was closely tied to the Raiders’ “bad boy” identity.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Anderson Silva Returns to Meet Nick Diaz in Middleweight Clash