- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Now That We’re On The Subject, DeSean Jackson Made A Rap Video With Snoop Dogg
That “ice cold receiver” just got the cold shoulder from his current employer — the Philadelphia Eagles — and now he’s out on the street looking for a job to substantiate his claims that “I’m paid and my money straight.” Turns out, he might have had a gig in the streets all along. But don’t get it twisted, D-Jax will get a contract, it just won’t be the $10.5 million he was owed next season (because his production has slipped and he’s a purported L.A. gangbanger).
Money will still be straight, though. The same can’t be said for fellow football rapper Fred Davis, who’s got similar issues right now.
Potential suitors include the Jets and Raiders, who’ve had their share of bad dudes in the past. The Raiders are probably the ideal landing spot, seeing as they left L.A. amid a storm of gang violence that was closely tied to the Raiders’ “bad boy” identity.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'