- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Tebow 3:16 … 3 Fans, 16 Media
We’re not sure of the exact ratio of Jaguars-fans-to-media today out at Jacksonville’s EverBank Field, but people with cameras far outnumbered those without. As we told you earlier today, they held a “Sign Tim Tebow” rally outside the stadium, and as of 3:16 p.m. (ET), this was the massive throng which had gathered. The time of course was in honor of the Bible verse that Tebow scrawls onto his eyeblack. Sadly, it appears that he will no longer have a reason to do that, unless it’s for skiing.
Media to rally ratio pic.twitter.com/XZQseWTNi9
— Tim Duval (@MadeByTim) September 16, 2013
@MadeByTim 3 "fans". 16 media? Tebow 3:16
— Eric Squires (@pitbullcopper77) September 16, 2013
@MadeByTim lightning delay
— Kevin Glennon (@KevinMGlennon) September 16, 2013
OK, now we’re talkin’:
Tebow, why not? … Don't troll me bro. pic.twitter.com/i5HVFx6UZn
— Lewis G. Turner II (@LewTurner) September 16, 2013
Hmm, is that one guy wearing a Broncos’ jersey?
READ: Jacksonville Jaguars Fans To Hold Tim Tebow Rally [SportsGrid]
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- Niners Lose in a Manner Most Foul
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?