- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Tebow 3:16 … 3 Fans, 16 Media
We’re not sure of the exact ratio of Jaguars-fans-to-media today out at Jacksonville’s EverBank Field, but people with cameras far outnumbered those without. As we told you earlier today, they held a “Sign Tim Tebow” rally outside the stadium, and as of 3:16 p.m. (ET), this was the massive throng which had gathered. The time of course was in honor of the Bible verse that Tebow scrawls onto his eyeblack. Sadly, it appears that he will no longer have a reason to do that, unless it’s for skiing.
Media to rally ratio pic.twitter.com/XZQseWTNi9
— Tim Duval (@MadeByTim) September 16, 2013
@MadeByTim 3 "fans". 16 media? Tebow 3:16
— Eric Squires (@pitbullcopper77) September 16, 2013
@MadeByTim lightning delay
— Kevin Glennon (@KevinMGlennon) September 16, 2013
OK, now we’re talkin’:
Tebow, why not? … Don't troll me bro. pic.twitter.com/i5HVFx6UZn
— Lewis G. Turner II (@LewTurner) September 16, 2013
Hmm, is that one guy wearing a Broncos’ jersey?
READ: Jacksonville Jaguars Fans To Hold Tim Tebow Rally [SportsGrid]
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee