- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tebow 3:16 … 3 Fans, 16 Media
We’re not sure of the exact ratio of Jaguars-fans-to-media today out at Jacksonville’s EverBank Field, but people with cameras far outnumbered those without. As we told you earlier today, they held a “Sign Tim Tebow” rally outside the stadium, and as of 3:16 p.m. (ET), this was the massive throng which had gathered. The time of course was in honor of the Bible verse that Tebow scrawls onto his eyeblack. Sadly, it appears that he will no longer have a reason to do that, unless it’s for skiing.
Media to rally ratio pic.twitter.com/XZQseWTNi9
— Tim Duval (@MadeByTim) September 16, 2013
@MadeByTim 3 "fans". 16 media? Tebow 3:16
— Eric Squires (@pitbullcopper77) September 16, 2013
@MadeByTim lightning delay
— Kevin Glennon (@KevinMGlennon) September 16, 2013
OK, now we’re talkin’:
Tebow, why not? … Don't troll me bro. pic.twitter.com/i5HVFx6UZn
— Lewis G. Turner II (@LewTurner) September 16, 2013
Hmm, is that one guy wearing a Broncos’ jersey?
READ: Jacksonville Jaguars Fans To Hold Tim Tebow Rally [SportsGrid]
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts