- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Tebow 3:16 … 3 Fans, 16 Media
We’re not sure of the exact ratio of Jaguars-fans-to-media today out at Jacksonville’s EverBank Field, but people with cameras far outnumbered those without. As we told you earlier today, they held a “Sign Tim Tebow” rally outside the stadium, and as of 3:16 p.m. (ET), this was the massive throng which had gathered. The time of course was in honor of the Bible verse that Tebow scrawls onto his eyeblack. Sadly, it appears that he will no longer have a reason to do that, unless it’s for skiing.
Media to rally ratio pic.twitter.com/XZQseWTNi9
— Tim Duval (@MadeByTim) September 16, 2013
@MadeByTim 3 "fans". 16 media? Tebow 3:16
— Eric Squires (@pitbullcopper77) September 16, 2013
@MadeByTim lightning delay
— Kevin Glennon (@KevinMGlennon) September 16, 2013
OK, now we’re talkin’:
Tebow, why not? … Don't troll me bro. pic.twitter.com/i5HVFx6UZn
— Lewis G. Turner II (@LewTurner) September 16, 2013
Hmm, is that one guy wearing a Broncos’ jersey?
READ: Jacksonville Jaguars Fans To Hold Tim Tebow Rally [SportsGrid]
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- Who Does Bernard Hopkins Say is Standing In His Way?
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence