- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
ESPN Talked About Tim Tebow Way Too Much, Says Tim Tebow
So humble. So… correct. [USA Today]
This had to happen eventually. The Big East wants to remain viable in football, and the basketball and football conference alignments are so different at this point, that they’re pretty much two separate entities. The conference as a whole remains unstable, but that setup was clearly on some flimsy stilts. Best to just get this over with now, before the next realignment cluster-eff strikes. [CBS Sports]
Arian Foster is invaluable. [Twitter]
Just call me Donovan McNabb, ’cause I’m lovin’ it. [With Leather]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Bengals at Eagles (NFL Network, 8:20 p.m.); Lakers at Knicks (TNT, 8 p.m.); Spurs at Trail Blazers (TNT, 10:30 p.m.); National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (ABC Family, 7 p.m.); Knocked Up (E!, 8:30 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Mexican fried rice. Simple. Brilliant. [r/FoodPorn]
And finally, tonight…
Maybe it wasn’t much of a “reunion” since they played a new song (and would the old ones have even felt right without Kurt Cobain?), but here’s Paul McCartney’s much-ballyhooed turn with the surviving members of Nirvana. [Slate]
Getty photo, by Alex Trautwig
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- New In The NBA: Meet The Pelicans
- 23 Funny Gatorade GIFs
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note