- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ESPN Talked About Tim Tebow Way Too Much, Says Tim Tebow
So humble. So… correct. [USA Today]
This had to happen eventually. The Big East wants to remain viable in football, and the basketball and football conference alignments are so different at this point, that they’re pretty much two separate entities. The conference as a whole remains unstable, but that setup was clearly on some flimsy stilts. Best to just get this over with now, before the next realignment cluster-eff strikes. [CBS Sports]
Arian Foster is invaluable. [Twitter]
Just call me Donovan McNabb, ’cause I’m lovin’ it. [With Leather]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Bengals at Eagles (NFL Network, 8:20 p.m.); Lakers at Knicks (TNT, 8 p.m.); Spurs at Trail Blazers (TNT, 10:30 p.m.); National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (ABC Family, 7 p.m.); Knocked Up (E!, 8:30 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Mexican fried rice. Simple. Brilliant. [r/FoodPorn]
And finally, tonight…
Maybe it wasn’t much of a “reunion” since they played a new song (and would the old ones have even felt right without Kurt Cobain?), but here’s Paul McCartney’s much-ballyhooed turn with the surviving members of Nirvana. [Slate]
Getty photo, by Alex Trautwig
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story