- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch Ted Ginn’s Two Touchdown Returns That Put Away The Seahawks
When the Miami Dolphins made receiver/return man Ted Ginn the ninth pick of the NFL Draft four years ago, fans weren’t happy. For the most part, his career has justified that skepticism. He lasted just three years in Miami, never topping 790 receiving yards. Last year with his new team, the 49ers, he caught just 12 passes. Ginn’s had his moments, but not enough to justify being a top 10 pick. Luckily for the Niners, though, he’s still really, really fast.
The 49ers beat the Seattle Seahawks 33-17 today, and Ginn was entirely the reason San Francisco didn’t heave to sweat out the game’s final seconds. The Seahawks closed a 16-0 halftime deficit to 19-17 with just under four minutes to go, but right after that, Ginn did this:
A Seahawks three and out followed. On the punt, Ginn did this:
…and that was pretty much it. While we can’t say Ginn quite redeemed the Dolphins with this performance (especially since he’s, you know, not on the Dolphins anymore), he definitely did wonders for something that’s, for him, a lot more important: the career of Ted Ginn.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success