- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Terrell Owens Currently Owes The IRS More Money Than He’ll Ever See Again
Add Terrell Owens to the list of former professional athletes in deep with the IRS. Apparently the former NFL star owes over $430,000 in back taxes dating back to his playing days.
Officially, the total is $438,913.52 from taxes owed in 2005 ($294,661.71), 2007 ($46,504.00), and 2009 ($97,747.81).
Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like the IRS will be able to collect. Although Owens earned over $60 million during his playing days as an All-Pro receiver for the San Francisco 49ers, Philadelphia Eagles, and Dallas Cowboys, apparently he didn’t hang on to his money as his net worth is currently $0.
- Filed Under:
- terrell owens
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts