- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Terrell Owens Currently Owes The IRS More Money Than He’ll Ever See Again
Add Terrell Owens to the list of former professional athletes in deep with the IRS. Apparently the former NFL star owes over $430,000 in back taxes dating back to his playing days.
Officially, the total is $438,913.52 from taxes owed in 2005 ($294,661.71), 2007 ($46,504.00), and 2009 ($97,747.81).
Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like the IRS will be able to collect. Although Owens earned over $60 million during his playing days as an All-Pro receiver for the San Francisco 49ers, Philadelphia Eagles, and Dallas Cowboys, apparently he didn’t hang on to his money as his net worth is currently $0.
- Filed Under:
- terrell owens
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career