- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Terrell Owens Currently Owes The IRS More Money Than He’ll Ever See Again
Add Terrell Owens to the list of former professional athletes in deep with the IRS. Apparently the former NFL star owes over $430,000 in back taxes dating back to his playing days.
Officially, the total is $438,913.52 from taxes owed in 2005 ($294,661.71), 2007 ($46,504.00), and 2009 ($97,747.81).
Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like the IRS will be able to collect. Although Owens earned over $60 million during his playing days as an All-Pro receiver for the San Francisco 49ers, Philadelphia Eagles, and Dallas Cowboys, apparently he didn’t hang on to his money as his net worth is currently $0.
- Filed Under:
- terrell owens
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story