- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Terrell Owens Currently Owes The IRS More Money Than He’ll Ever See Again
Add Terrell Owens to the list of former professional athletes in deep with the IRS. Apparently the former NFL star owes over $430,000 in back taxes dating back to his playing days.
Officially, the total is $438,913.52 from taxes owed in 2005 ($294,661.71), 2007 ($46,504.00), and 2009 ($97,747.81).
Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like the IRS will be able to collect. Although Owens earned over $60 million during his playing days as an All-Pro receiver for the San Francisco 49ers, Philadelphia Eagles, and Dallas Cowboys, apparently he didn’t hang on to his money as his net worth is currently $0.
- Filed Under:
- terrell owens
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce