- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Terrell Suggs On Dennis Pitta: “He’s So Beautiful, He’s Like A Unicorn Or A Minotaur”
Terrell Suggs, the talkative Ravens linebacker who earned our eternal respect the second he called Skip Bayless a “douchebag” on TV, thinks his teammate Dennis Pitta (pictured above) is beautiful. And not just normal beautiful: mystically beautiful, like some sort of unicorn or minotaur or something.
Suggs has a well-documented mancrush on Pitta. Here’s a video interview where he gushes over the guy (“I love Dennis Pitta”), and in a game last season against the 49ers, Suggs turned to a camera and impressed upon America the importance of Pitta, as only Suggs could:
“The white tight end. He’s American Express. He’s everywhere you want to be. Don’t leave home without him.”
On Sunday, Suggs’ Pitta fandom bubbled over after the third-year tight end caught a second quarter touchdown against the Raiders.
“There he is! He’s so beautiful, he’s like a unicorn or a minotaur.”
Man. Terrell Suggs loves Dennis Pitta.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams