- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Terrell Suggs On Dennis Pitta: “He’s So Beautiful, He’s Like A Unicorn Or A Minotaur”
Terrell Suggs, the talkative Ravens linebacker who earned our eternal respect the second he called Skip Bayless a “douchebag” on TV, thinks his teammate Dennis Pitta (pictured above) is beautiful. And not just normal beautiful: mystically beautiful, like some sort of unicorn or minotaur or something.
Suggs has a well-documented mancrush on Pitta. Here’s a video interview where he gushes over the guy (“I love Dennis Pitta”), and in a game last season against the 49ers, Suggs turned to a camera and impressed upon America the importance of Pitta, as only Suggs could:
“The white tight end. He’s American Express. He’s everywhere you want to be. Don’t leave home without him.”
On Sunday, Suggs’ Pitta fandom bubbled over after the third-year tight end caught a second quarter touchdown against the Raiders.
“There he is! He’s so beautiful, he’s like a unicorn or a minotaur.”
Man. Terrell Suggs loves Dennis Pitta.
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco