- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Terrell Suggs On Dennis Pitta: “He’s So Beautiful, He’s Like A Unicorn Or A Minotaur”
Terrell Suggs, the talkative Ravens linebacker who earned our eternal respect the second he called Skip Bayless a “douchebag” on TV, thinks his teammate Dennis Pitta (pictured above) is beautiful. And not just normal beautiful: mystically beautiful, like some sort of unicorn or minotaur or something.
Suggs has a well-documented mancrush on Pitta. Here’s a video interview where he gushes over the guy (“I love Dennis Pitta”), and in a game last season against the 49ers, Suggs turned to a camera and impressed upon America the importance of Pitta, as only Suggs could:
“The white tight end. He’s American Express. He’s everywhere you want to be. Don’t leave home without him.”
On Sunday, Suggs’ Pitta fandom bubbled over after the third-year tight end caught a second quarter touchdown against the Raiders.
“There he is! He’s so beautiful, he’s like a unicorn or a minotaur.”
Man. Terrell Suggs loves Dennis Pitta.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story