- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Terrell Suggs On Dennis Pitta: “He’s So Beautiful, He’s Like A Unicorn Or A Minotaur”
Terrell Suggs, the talkative Ravens linebacker who earned our eternal respect the second he called Skip Bayless a “douchebag” on TV, thinks his teammate Dennis Pitta (pictured above) is beautiful. And not just normal beautiful: mystically beautiful, like some sort of unicorn or minotaur or something.
Suggs has a well-documented mancrush on Pitta. Here’s a video interview where he gushes over the guy (“I love Dennis Pitta”), and in a game last season against the 49ers, Suggs turned to a camera and impressed upon America the importance of Pitta, as only Suggs could:
“The white tight end. He’s American Express. He’s everywhere you want to be. Don’t leave home without him.”
On Sunday, Suggs’ Pitta fandom bubbled over after the third-year tight end caught a second quarter touchdown against the Raiders.
“There he is! He’s so beautiful, he’s like a unicorn or a minotaur.”
Man. Terrell Suggs loves Dennis Pitta.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'