- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Terrell Suggs Was Rather Open About His Feelings For The Patriots After Beating Them
Lost in the Harbaugh Bowl (ugh) and Ray Lewis swan song storylines surrounding the upcoming Niners-Ravens Super Bowl is that Terrell Suggs is still around, doing Terrell Suggs things. And as anyone who knows anything about Terrell Suggs knows, tuning him out is no small feat. But there he was last week against the Broncos, contributing 10 tackles and two sacks to the Ravens’ upset win, and making seven more tackles in the team’s AFC-title-clinching 28-13 win over the Patriots in Foxborough last night. And as you know, these two teams have some history, so this was an especially satisfying win. How satisfying? Suggs was there to explain:
And there was more:
OK, so one might point out that ego-wise, maybe Suggs has a little more in common with the likes of Belichick than he’d care to admit. Still: what else do you expect from this guy? The personality that led him to do that is the same one that led him to list his alma mater as this and tell Skip Bayless not to be a douchebag. We’ll take that any day. Oh, and Belichick pretty much proved Suggs right, too. Honestly, if you’re not a Pats fan, it’s pretty tough not to love Suggs this morning.
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- The 10 Bloodiest Fights Of All Time
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?