- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Terrell Suggs Was Rather Open About His Feelings For The Patriots After Beating Them
Lost in the Harbaugh Bowl (ugh) and Ray Lewis swan song storylines surrounding the upcoming Niners-Ravens Super Bowl is that Terrell Suggs is still around, doing Terrell Suggs things. And as anyone who knows anything about Terrell Suggs knows, tuning him out is no small feat. But there he was last week against the Broncos, contributing 10 tackles and two sacks to the Ravens’ upset win, and making seven more tackles in the team’s AFC-title-clinching 28-13 win over the Patriots in Foxborough last night. And as you know, these two teams have some history, so this was an especially satisfying win. How satisfying? Suggs was there to explain:
And there was more:
OK, so one might point out that ego-wise, maybe Suggs has a little more in common with the likes of Belichick than he’d care to admit. Still: what else do you expect from this guy? The personality that led him to do that is the same one that led him to list his alma mater as this and tell Skip Bayless not to be a douchebag. We’ll take that any day. Oh, and Belichick pretty much proved Suggs right, too. Honestly, if you’re not a Pats fan, it’s pretty tough not to love Suggs this morning.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'