- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Terrell Suggs Was Rather Open About His Feelings For The Patriots After Beating Them
Lost in the Harbaugh Bowl (ugh) and Ray Lewis swan song storylines surrounding the upcoming Niners-Ravens Super Bowl is that Terrell Suggs is still around, doing Terrell Suggs things. And as anyone who knows anything about Terrell Suggs knows, tuning him out is no small feat. But there he was last week against the Broncos, contributing 10 tackles and two sacks to the Ravens’ upset win, and making seven more tackles in the team’s AFC-title-clinching 28-13 win over the Patriots in Foxborough last night. And as you know, these two teams have some history, so this was an especially satisfying win. How satisfying? Suggs was there to explain:
And there was more:
OK, so one might point out that ego-wise, maybe Suggs has a little more in common with the likes of Belichick than he’d care to admit. Still: what else do you expect from this guy? The personality that led him to do that is the same one that led him to list his alma mater as this and tell Skip Bayless not to be a douchebag. We’ll take that any day. Oh, and Belichick pretty much proved Suggs right, too. Honestly, if you’re not a Pats fan, it’s pretty tough not to love Suggs this morning.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story