- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
NFL Hopeful Terron Armstead Is The Fastest Fat Man Alive
Terron Armstead is bigger than you, he is stronger than you, he is faster than you, and he is coming to
kill you enter the NFL Draft.
Armstead is a 6’4″ 306 lbs offensive lineman from Arkansas Pine-Bluff. If he was hunting for you, you would be in deep trouble. “Oh, I could just run away from him,” you say, naively. Guess again, dummy. Armstead just ran a 4.65 second 40-yard dash at the NFL combine, then ran another 40-yard dash in 4.71 seconds just for fun.
And that’s just his 40 time. Take a look at highlights of his full workout. You don’t stand a chance, you dork.
Picture a man that big and that fast coming for you. Running so fast to catch you, then shuffling back and forth as you frantically try to escape. But there is no escape. You are as good as dead.
Luckily, Armstead just wants to play pro football. He has no intentions of hunting you down like an animal… yet.
- Filed Under:
- NFL Draft
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts