- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Texans Save The Titans’ Playoff Chances With Hilarious Two-Point Conversion Failure
The Tennessee Titans were on the verge of blowing their late lead – and playoff chances – against the Houston Texans today, when the Texans scored a late touchdown to cut the Titans’ lead – pre-point-after – to 23-22. But rather than kick, (almost certainly) tie the game, and head to overtime, Texans coach Gary Kubiak, whose team had already clinched a playoff berth, decided to go for two, and – win or lose – get out of there relatively unscathed. And then…things got weird. And for the Titans, that was a good thing. Video below, by CJ Fogler:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts