- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Texans Save The Titans’ Playoff Chances With Hilarious Two-Point Conversion Failure
The Tennessee Titans were on the verge of blowing their late lead – and playoff chances – against the Houston Texans today, when the Texans scored a late touchdown to cut the Titans’ lead – pre-point-after – to 23-22. But rather than kick, (almost certainly) tie the game, and head to overtime, Texans coach Gary Kubiak, whose team had already clinched a playoff berth, decided to go for two, and – win or lose – get out of there relatively unscathed. And then…things got weird. And for the Titans, that was a good thing. Video below, by CJ Fogler:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?