- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Texans Save The Titans’ Playoff Chances With Hilarious Two-Point Conversion Failure
The Tennessee Titans were on the verge of blowing their late lead – and playoff chances – against the Houston Texans today, when the Texans scored a late touchdown to cut the Titans’ lead – pre-point-after – to 23-22. But rather than kick, (almost certainly) tie the game, and head to overtime, Texans coach Gary Kubiak, whose team had already clinched a playoff berth, decided to go for two, and – win or lose – get out of there relatively unscathed. And then…things got weird. And for the Titans, that was a good thing. Video below, by CJ Fogler:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts