- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Texans Save The Titans’ Playoff Chances With Hilarious Two-Point Conversion Failure
The Tennessee Titans were on the verge of blowing their late lead – and playoff chances – against the Houston Texans today, when the Texans scored a late touchdown to cut the Titans’ lead – pre-point-after – to 23-22. But rather than kick, (almost certainly) tie the game, and head to overtime, Texans coach Gary Kubiak, whose team had already clinched a playoff berth, decided to go for two, and – win or lose – get out of there relatively unscathed. And then…things got weird. And for the Titans, that was a good thing. Video below, by CJ Fogler:
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success