- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
THANK YOU, INTERNET: The 12 Best NFL Emojis
Our buddies over at The Roosevelts decided enough was enough, and they no longer wanted to type out tongue-in-cheek references to specific NFL teams anymore. So, seeing at it’s 2014 and everyone is a 14-year-old girl, they created 32 NFL emojis, of which you can use to affectionately say things like, “Eli threw another pick,” or, “Larry Fitzgerald is just standing in the end zone,” or even, “Cutler needs a smoke.”
The possibilities are endless.
Our 12 favorites, below:
Via The Roosevelts
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts