- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
THANK YOU, INTERNET: The 12 Best NFL Emojis
Our buddies over at The Roosevelts decided enough was enough, and they no longer wanted to type out tongue-in-cheek references to specific NFL teams anymore. So, seeing at it’s 2014 and everyone is a 14-year-old girl, they created 32 NFL emojis, of which you can use to affectionately say things like, “Eli threw another pick,” or, “Larry Fitzgerald is just standing in the end zone,” or even, “Cutler needs a smoke.”
The possibilities are endless.
Our 12 favorites, below:
Via The Roosevelts
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever