- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
THANK YOU, INTERNET: The 12 Best NFL Emojis
Our buddies over at The Roosevelts decided enough was enough, and they no longer wanted to type out tongue-in-cheek references to specific NFL teams anymore. So, seeing at it’s 2014 and everyone is a 14-year-old girl, they created 32 NFL emojis, of which you can use to affectionately say things like, “Eli threw another pick,” or, “Larry Fitzgerald is just standing in the end zone,” or even, “Cutler needs a smoke.”
The possibilities are endless.
Our 12 favorites, below:
Via The Roosevelts
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts