- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Angry Browns Fan’s Christmas Album Will Instantly Have You On The Floor Laughing
It isn’t easy being a Browns fan. Not only is your team’s logo some sort of M.C. Escher helmet-without-a-logo, they’ve sucked since before you were born. That’s why there are YouTube channels with close to 1,000 subscribers called things like “Angry Browns Fan” — it’s a absolute, biting, communal type of football-misery over there on Lake Erie.
In true Browns fashion, this year actually looked promising for a second until the happiness was killed by a string of quarterback injuries and perennial mediocrity. But it’s December, you shouldn’t be so down. Let this angry Browns fan take you to that happy place with some excellently remixed holiday classics.
“Release Greg Little” (Feliz Navidad)
“Weeden the Red-Haired QB” (Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer)
“Last Season” (Last Christmas)
“Let Him Go” (Let It Snow)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts