- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Angry Browns Fan’s Christmas Album Will Instantly Have You On The Floor Laughing
It isn’t easy being a Browns fan. Not only is your team’s logo some sort of M.C. Escher helmet-without-a-logo, they’ve sucked since before you were born. That’s why there are YouTube channels with close to 1,000 subscribers called things like “Angry Browns Fan” — it’s a absolute, biting, communal type of football-misery over there on Lake Erie.
In true Browns fashion, this year actually looked promising for a second until the happiness was killed by a string of quarterback injuries and perennial mediocrity. But it’s December, you shouldn’t be so down. Let this angry Browns fan take you to that happy place with some excellently remixed holiday classics.
“Release Greg Little” (Feliz Navidad)
“Weeden the Red-Haired QB” (Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer)
“Last Season” (Last Christmas)
“Let Him Go” (Let It Snow)
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?