- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Angry Browns Fan’s Christmas Album Will Instantly Have You On The Floor Laughing
It isn’t easy being a Browns fan. Not only is your team’s logo some sort of M.C. Escher helmet-without-a-logo, they’ve sucked since before you were born. That’s why there are YouTube channels with close to 1,000 subscribers called things like “Angry Browns Fan” — it’s a absolute, biting, communal type of football-misery over there on Lake Erie.
In true Browns fashion, this year actually looked promising for a second until the happiness was killed by a string of quarterback injuries and perennial mediocrity. But it’s December, you shouldn’t be so down. Let this angry Browns fan take you to that happy place with some excellently remixed holiday classics.
“Release Greg Little” (Feliz Navidad)
“Weeden the Red-Haired QB” (Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer)
“Last Season” (Last Christmas)
“Let Him Go” (Let It Snow)
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Why Did The 49ers Cut LaMichael James?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar