- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Angry Browns Fan’s Christmas Album Will Instantly Have You On The Floor Laughing
It isn’t easy being a Browns fan. Not only is your team’s logo some sort of M.C. Escher helmet-without-a-logo, they’ve sucked since before you were born. That’s why there are YouTube channels with close to 1,000 subscribers called things like “Angry Browns Fan” — it’s a absolute, biting, communal type of football-misery over there on Lake Erie.
In true Browns fashion, this year actually looked promising for a second until the happiness was killed by a string of quarterback injuries and perennial mediocrity. But it’s December, you shouldn’t be so down. Let this angry Browns fan take you to that happy place with some excellently remixed holiday classics.
“Release Greg Little” (Feliz Navidad)
“Weeden the Red-Haired QB” (Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer)
“Last Season” (Last Christmas)
“Let Him Go” (Let It Snow)
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights