- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Browns’ Plutonian Quarterback Situation, In Legendary Jersey Form
If you haven’t heard, Colt McCoy (premature worship) and Brandon Weeden (natural causes) have been announced as OUT for this weekend. The Browns have to start someone, because putting Trent Richardson in a full-game Wildcat would be dangerous even for a manly manchild like T-Rich.
Fan expectations cannot possibly fail to be met, so former Duke quarterback Thad Lewis is starting. Yes, former Duke quarterback, and probably the 29th-most-popular kid at Duke while a student.
There is now a new addition to the Browns Quarterback Jersey.
This is the saddest thing ever. I initially wanted to rank these quarterbacks, but I realized there is no point. They are all awful. Instead, I will list five things better than the Browns quarterbacks so that all of you non-Browns fans can continue feeling that warm schadenfreude you are feeling right now. Browns fans, I’m sorry.
1. People who instagram all of their meals
2. Greg Paulus
3. Rare chicken
4. Mark Sanchez
5. Smelling people’s farts.
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million