- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday’s NFL Snow Games
Calvin, of Calvin and Hobbes, on winter being the cruelest of seasons: “Getting an inch of snow is like winning 10 cents in the lottery.”
Calvin, of Calvin Johnson, would agree: especially when that inch of snow is all in your facemask.
— NFL Stats (@NFL_Stats) December 8, 2013
But that’s only one of the many interesting photos in Sunday’s
fun- snow-packed NFL schedule. Let’s take a look at some of the best (TOP: Lions’ Glover Quin tackles Eagles’ Bryce Brown like he’s captured a Yeti).
There were five NFL games in which snow on the field played a big role. In one, fans actually booed a snow blower guy. Three guesses where that happened.
- Filed Under:
- NFL snow
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy