- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday’s NFL Snow Games
Calvin, of Calvin and Hobbes, on winter being the cruelest of seasons: “Getting an inch of snow is like winning 10 cents in the lottery.”
Calvin, of Calvin Johnson, would agree: especially when that inch of snow is all in your facemask.
— NFL Stats (@NFL_Stats) December 8, 2013
But that’s only one of the many interesting photos in Sunday’s
fun- snow-packed NFL schedule. Let’s take a look at some of the best (TOP: Lions’ Glover Quin tackles Eagles’ Bryce Brown like he’s captured a Yeti).
There were five NFL games in which snow on the field played a big role. In one, fans actually booed a snow blower guy. Three guesses where that happened.
- Filed Under:
- NFL snow
- 10 Most Gruesome MMA Arm Injuries
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'