- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday’s NFL Snow Games
Calvin, of Calvin and Hobbes, on winter being the cruelest of seasons: “Getting an inch of snow is like winning 10 cents in the lottery.”
Calvin, of Calvin Johnson, would agree: especially when that inch of snow is all in your facemask.
— NFL Stats (@NFL_Stats) December 8, 2013
But that’s only one of the many interesting photos in Sunday’s
fun- snow-packed NFL schedule. Let’s take a look at some of the best (TOP: Lions’ Glover Quin tackles Eagles’ Bryce Brown like he’s captured a Yeti).
There were five NFL games in which snow on the field played a big role. In one, fans actually booed a snow blower guy. Three guesses where that happened.
- Filed Under:
- NFL snow
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story