- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday’s NFL Snow Games
Calvin, of Calvin and Hobbes, on winter being the cruelest of seasons: “Getting an inch of snow is like winning 10 cents in the lottery.”
Calvin, of Calvin Johnson, would agree: especially when that inch of snow is all in your facemask.
— NFL Stats (@NFL_Stats) December 8, 2013
But that’s only one of the many interesting photos in Sunday’s
fun- snow-packed NFL schedule. Let’s take a look at some of the best (TOP: Lions’ Glover Quin tackles Eagles’ Bryce Brown like he’s captured a Yeti).
There were five NFL games in which snow on the field played a big role. In one, fans actually booed a snow blower guy. Three guesses where that happened.
- Filed Under:
- NFL snow
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside