- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Exact Moment Shirtless Aaron Hernandez Realized He Was Getting Arrested
Good morning, Mr. Hernandez. We’re here to arrest you.
UPDATE: If the GIF isn’t working for you, check out this video from WCVBtv (scroll to the 3:00 mark):
Maybe he thought he’d weathered the worst of it. Maybe he thought he’d get a call from his attorney advising him to turn himself in, rather than be arrested at home. Maybe he didn’t think they’d be there so early in the morning. For whatever reason, Aaron Hernandez looked genuinely surprised to see police officers at his door earlier today. He didn’t even have a shirt on.
These guys were not bearing fruit, but handcuffs. And now that the tight end has finally been arrested (for unknown charges), perhaps we will finally see some progress in solving the mystery that is the death of Odin Lloyd.
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Draft Fail: The 10 Most Disappointing NBA Players
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts