- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Exact Moment Shirtless Aaron Hernandez Realized He Was Getting Arrested
Good morning, Mr. Hernandez. We’re here to arrest you.
UPDATE: If the GIF isn’t working for you, check out this video from WCVBtv (scroll to the 3:00 mark):
Maybe he thought he’d weathered the worst of it. Maybe he thought he’d get a call from his attorney advising him to turn himself in, rather than be arrested at home. Maybe he didn’t think they’d be there so early in the morning. For whatever reason, Aaron Hernandez looked genuinely surprised to see police officers at his door earlier today. He didn’t even have a shirt on.
These guys were not bearing fruit, but handcuffs. And now that the tight end has finally been arrested (for unknown charges), perhaps we will finally see some progress in solving the mystery that is the death of Odin Lloyd.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts