- Tour Paul Millsap's Beautiful New Atlanta Home And Pretend It's Yours
- Muhammed Ali's Beautiful Statement On The Life And Death Of Nelson Mandela
- A Reporter Seriously Asked Jameis Winston's Attorney This Terribly Inappropriate Question
- Yes, It Looks Like This Stadium In Brazil Is Totally Ready For FIFA's Dec. 31 Deadline
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Exact Moment Shirtless Aaron Hernandez Realized He Was Getting Arrested
Good morning, Mr. Hernandez. We’re here to arrest you.
UPDATE: If the GIF isn’t working for you, check out this video from WCVBtv (scroll to the 3:00 mark):
Maybe he thought he’d weathered the worst of it. Maybe he thought he’d get a call from his attorney advising him to turn himself in, rather than be arrested at home. Maybe he didn’t think they’d be there so early in the morning. For whatever reason, Aaron Hernandez looked genuinely surprised to see police officers at his door earlier today. He didn’t even have a shirt on.
These guys were not bearing fruit, but handcuffs. And now that the tight end has finally been arrested (for unknown charges), perhaps we will finally see some progress in solving the mystery that is the death of Odin Lloyd.
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- 5 NBA Players Falling From Glory
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision