- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Exact Moment Shirtless Aaron Hernandez Realized He Was Getting Arrested
Good morning, Mr. Hernandez. We’re here to arrest you.
UPDATE: If the GIF isn’t working for you, check out this video from WCVBtv (scroll to the 3:00 mark):
Maybe he thought he’d weathered the worst of it. Maybe he thought he’d get a call from his attorney advising him to turn himself in, rather than be arrested at home. Maybe he didn’t think they’d be there so early in the morning. For whatever reason, Aaron Hernandez looked genuinely surprised to see police officers at his door earlier today. He didn’t even have a shirt on.
These guys were not bearing fruit, but handcuffs. And now that the tight end has finally been arrested (for unknown charges), perhaps we will finally see some progress in solving the mystery that is the death of Odin Lloyd.
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!