- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Exact Moment Shirtless Aaron Hernandez Realized He Was Getting Arrested
Good morning, Mr. Hernandez. We’re here to arrest you.
UPDATE: If the GIF isn’t working for you, check out this video from WCVBtv (scroll to the 3:00 mark):
Maybe he thought he’d weathered the worst of it. Maybe he thought he’d get a call from his attorney advising him to turn himself in, rather than be arrested at home. Maybe he didn’t think they’d be there so early in the morning. For whatever reason, Aaron Hernandez looked genuinely surprised to see police officers at his door earlier today. He didn’t even have a shirt on.
These guys were not bearing fruit, but handcuffs. And now that the tight end has finally been arrested (for unknown charges), perhaps we will finally see some progress in solving the mystery that is the death of Odin Lloyd.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row