- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Jaguars Debut Their New Stadium Upgrades Over The Weekend And It Quickly Turned Into A Frat Party
Alright Skeeter, listen up. We’re gonna drag those massive projection TVs my dad gave us out onto the lawn, put kiddy pools around them, fill the kiddy pools up with babes, then bake out your giant leopard COSplay costume and get weird. K?
In all honesty, the screens at EverBank field are terrifyingly big. They might even be too big. Like, they make the stadium feel like a drive-in movie. Damn. Glad to see Jaxon de Ville had fun, though…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts