- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Jets Are Sad Sacks, So Watch A Video Of All The Bad Things They Did In 2012 Set To The “Benny Hill” Theme
There are two weeks left in the season, yet the New York Jets still did enough awful things on the football field in 2012 to fill out an almost four-minute lowlight reel. You can read the tabloids, watch the press conferences and follow the personalities on the Tweeters, but you aren’t going to get a more succinct answer to, “What made the Jets so absolutely miserable in 2012?” than this.
If this is the end of the world, watching this wasn’t such a bad way to go out.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts