- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Jets Are Sad Sacks, So Watch A Video Of All The Bad Things They Did In 2012 Set To The “Benny Hill” Theme
There are two weeks left in the season, yet the New York Jets still did enough awful things on the football field in 2012 to fill out an almost four-minute lowlight reel. You can read the tabloids, watch the press conferences and follow the personalities on the Tweeters, but you aren’t going to get a more succinct answer to, “What made the Jets so absolutely miserable in 2012?” than this.
If this is the end of the world, watching this wasn’t such a bad way to go out.
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?