- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Lingerie Legends Football League Wants Tim Tebow To Become Its “Quarterbacks Coach”
Again, it should be noted that its hard to draw the line between the LFL “doing something” and the LFL “doing something so more people will pay attention to the LFL.” But as publicity stunts go, this one is pretty hilarious.
Tim Tebow is in limbo now that the Jets have cut him and many people do not think he is a NFL good quarterback. Because at the end of the day, to be an NFL quarterback, you have to be good at things like throwing the football, reading the defense, withstanding pressure and making decisions. NFL teams recognize this. The LFL? Not so much.
Here’s an actual letter sent to Tebow’s agent from the LFL offices, in which Tebow is offered the role of “Quarterbacks Coach,” apparently for… the entire league? “Nationally” implies that, at least.
The man has been kicked around for years because he’s not good at being a true quarterback — so you offer him the position of teaching others how to be quarterbacks? They do say that “Those who can’t do, teach” but this is a combination of trolling, joking, publicity stunting and straight up insulting the likes of which I’ve never seen before.
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story