- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The New Orleans Saints Cheerleaders Did A Taylor Swift 22 Video As Well
Officially they’re known as the Saintsations, which sounds like a 60s’ Motown doo-wop group but no — cheerleaders. In bikinis.
So now we’ve got the Miami Dolphins cheerleaders lip-synching Taylor Swift’s 22, and now the Saints cheerleaders. We will not stop this investigation until every NFL team’s cheerleading squad is accounted for. So, what’s your vote? Miami or NOLA?
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.