- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The New Orleans Saints Cheerleaders Did A Taylor Swift 22 Video As Well
Officially they’re known as the Saintsations, which sounds like a 60s’ Motown doo-wop group but no — cheerleaders. In bikinis.
So now we’ve got the Miami Dolphins cheerleaders lip-synching Taylor Swift’s 22, and now the Saints cheerleaders. We will not stop this investigation until every NFL team’s cheerleading squad is accounted for. So, what’s your vote? Miami or NOLA?
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?