- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The New Orleans Saints Cheerleaders Did A Taylor Swift 22 Video As Well
Officially they’re known as the Saintsations, which sounds like a 60s’ Motown doo-wop group but no — cheerleaders. In bikinis.
So now we’ve got the Miami Dolphins cheerleaders lip-synching Taylor Swift’s 22, and now the Saints cheerleaders. We will not stop this investigation until every NFL team’s cheerleading squad is accounted for. So, what’s your vote? Miami or NOLA?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts