- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The New Orleans Saints Cheerleaders Did A Taylor Swift 22 Video As Well
Officially they’re known as the Saintsations, which sounds like a 60s’ Motown doo-wop group but no — cheerleaders. In bikinis.
So now we’ve got the Miami Dolphins cheerleaders lip-synching Taylor Swift’s 22, and now the Saints cheerleaders. We will not stop this investigation until every NFL team’s cheerleading squad is accounted for. So, what’s your vote? Miami or NOLA?
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee