- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The NFL Draft CRUSHED The NBA And NHL Playoffs In The Ratings
We all know the NFL is the king of American sports. But, damn, the 2014 NFL Draft, competing against two mediocre NBA Playoff games and two pretty damn good NHL playoff games, just ABSOLUTELY SHATTERED THEM in the TV ratings.
There were real, live, exciting sports going on… and people (myself included) tuned in to watch a bunch of unproven future failures model some hats.
Overnights: ESPN NFL Draft: 6.8 ESPN2 Blazers-Spurs 2.7 ESPN2 Heat-Nets: 2.6 NFL Net NFL Draft: 1.9 NBCSN Bos-Montreal 1.2 NBCSN Ana-LA: 0.7
— John Ourand (@Ourand_SBJ) May 9, 2014
We can complain about concussions and 18-game schedules and HGH all we want, but until we stop watching thinks like NFL-sponsored hat-modeling competitions, the league can do whatever the hell it wants.
- Filed Under:
- NFL Draft
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts